Epic converstaion with customer today..

SRTurbo04

using john for the husband an Jane for the wife for security reasons

so wow I just had Jane an john call in on a 3 way phone call about johns account(john is an idiot so his wife takes care of his account but she's not on it so we have to verify him an give permission for her) well while trying to figure out what's going on on his account with both parties on the phone I come across a transaction for true.com(online dating site) an adultfriendfinder.com(online sex buddy finder thing) an the wife starts going insane like ughh that can't be right… while john is saying nothing an says no those are approved. so Jane starts going off on him like wtf your cheating on me yada yada yada an john pretty much flat out said yea I've been using t hat site for months to find women when your away on your business trips(reason for 3 way call is one of said business trips out of town) hahaha an over the phone said things just aren't working out an wants a divorce……. mind you I'm sitting on the phone like ughhhhh wtf is going on hahahaha.

all in all I got a HUGE payment an john has been cheating on his wife Jane she found out, hes not denying it an wants a divorce ZING… Dam some days I love my job ahahahaha

cliffs: wife calls in with husband to figure out account

wife founds out hes cheating on her

husband says wants a divorce all over the phone with me … I work for chase lol wtf

ive had some pretty interesting things happen working at banks... this happens every once in a while...

*edited*

On accounts, you can set a password instead of verifying the SSN. So when a person calls in, they can just say their password, instead of giving the SSN every time. I had one lady who was a verified crackhead call in and set her password to Virgie Anus. She claimed it was her niece or something.

Wow... that's a little odd. So how did you end the conversation? Thanks have a good day...?

Well the girl started crying an hu the guy said can i do a paymetn over the phone.. did it asked it we were squared away said yup an did my saying i have to say thanks for chooinsg chase have a good one an he said the same as if the convo never happened lol

I saw 2 periods in there and they were both for referencing a .com site. You should have started off with a " I work at" so we had some sort of an idea what it is you do and why you would be talking to "Jane and John". Other than that...how freakin awkward to have to sit there and liten to that. I would have had a crowd around the phone on that one or at least QA listening in for giggles...

I saw 2 periods in there and they were both for referencing a .com site. You should have started off with a " I work at" so we had some sort of an idea what it is you do and why you would be talking to "Jane and John". Other than that...how freakin awkward to have to sit there and liten to that. I would have had a crowd around the phone on that one or at least QA listening in for giggles...

you must not post much. i such at grammer an typing so yea that was one big run on sentence :D

since i am in the same field, i find it funny as fuck. but you cant talk to spouses without permission? gay. as long as state law doesnt bar it (IA and MA), ill talk to any spouse. unless you think they dont have any clue, then give them a little hint, but not too much, and they call the spouse and flip out

but yesterday i called and left a message, and our title at the bank is "agent", and i got ahold of a girl who i left a message with on another line, and she hung up...her mom called back like 2 minutes later saying i just called her daughter, bitching about using the title "agent", etc...she then goes into talking about how they've gotten a lot of death threats lately and they dont appreciate me calling and saying "agent". i cracked up. she then proceeded to tell me it was illegal to do collections on sunday and she had the law right there, but when i called her out and asked her for the law or the attorney who told her that, she hung up.

i have gotten a lady calling to check on her joint account and she asked where a pending charge was from I told her it was a motel in another state. She then stated her husband was away on business and not in that state. Pulled the info and it came from his card 3 states away. she flipped out and said how she was going to kill him and throw his stuff outside. I agreed with her that she should throw his stuff out. Made my day

i have tons of these types of conversations it keeps things interesting.

had a guy say he was going to kill himself the other day because of fees had to call the cops in his town and notify them

using john for the husband an Jane for the wife for security reasons

so wow I just had Jane an john call in on a 3 way phone call about johns account(john is an idiot so his wife takes care of his account but she's not on it so we have to verify him an give permission for her) well while trying to figure out what's going on on his account with both parties on the phone I come across a transaction for true.com(online dating site) an adultfriendfinder.com(online sex buddy finder thing) an the wife starts going insane like ughh that can't be right… while john is saying nothing an says no those are approved. so Jane starts going off on him like wtf your cheating on me yada yada yada an john pretty much flat out said yea I've been using t hat site for months to find women when your away on your business trips(reason for 3 way call is one of said business trips out of town) hahaha an over the phone said things just aren't working out an wants a divorce……. mind you I'm sitting on the phone like ughhhhh wtf is going on hahahaha.

all in all I got a HUGE payment an john has been cheating on his wife Jane she found out, hes not denying it an wants a divorce ZING… Dam some days I love my job ahahahaha

cliffs: wife calls in with husband to figure out account

wife founds out hes cheating on her

husband says wants a divorce all over the phone with me … I work for chase lol wtf

Thats pretty epic

i have gotten a lady calling to check on her joint account and she asked where a pending charge was from I told her it was a motel in another state. She then stated her husband was away on business and not in that state. Pulled the info and it came from his card 3 states away. she flipped out and said how she was going to kill him and throw his stuff outside. I agreed with her that she should throw his stuff out. Made my day

i have tons of these types of conversations it keeps things interesting.

had a guy say he was going to kill himself the other day because of fees had to call the cops in his town and notify them

Haha I had a guy threaten to blow up a branch cause of two fees....

He named off. Names location an when... we called the cops with in 20 minuites the cops were at his door an he was arrested. An is now in jail because of it boo yah!!!!

LMAO! Paul, I had something similar happen to me When I worked at Qwest a long time ago. A couple called me to find out why their long distance bill was so high. After calling the numbers we found it was a gay singles hotline, and gay phone sex numbers. She screamed "I fucking knew it you gay bastard!". She asked me to hold then I heard her beating the mess out of him and calling him every name in the book. After about 1 minute she came back and thanked me for my time in the calmest voice ever and asked me if I could take his credit card to pay for it :lol:.. I sat there for a few minutes like wtf just happened here.