lol, I own a ford...

V8 Beast

I took my wife up the the ford dealership to test drive a few cars. After driving a few we found the one that worked best for us. I was still struggling with deciding if I wanted a third row, or to be able to tow my WS6. Considering I would only tow the car a few times a year we took that out of the equation. Still struggling with a final decision I was going to sleep on it. However when they came back with a price that was $5k off the suggested retail value I made up my mind real quick! With that being said I now own an AWD Ford Edge SEL plus.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/SNC00182.jpg

http://invassets.dealerconnection.com/vimages/FD2193/LTP7751_10.jpg

Carbon metallic exterior

Charcoal interior

3.5-liter V6 265 hp and 250 pound-feet of torque.

six-speed automatic transmission

4,300-pounds

antilock disc brakes

stability control (with rollover avoidance logic)

front-seat side airbags,

full-length side curtain airbags and a tire-pressure monitor

rear parking sensors

front sunroof and fixed rear skylight

satelite radio

in-dash CD changer

heated outside mirrors,

leather upholstery,

heated front seats

Its a really nice overall family car. Only real dislike at this point is the GM-like interior plastic. Time for some tint, wheels, and a few go faster/ gas milage improving mods. (looks a little less like a mini van in real life.. pics dont do it justice :lol: )

looks sweet, you got a loaded up one. we went cheap when we bought new, but the ford discount was awesome. we bought a base model fwd,still had keyless/cruise/power options but not lthr etc....anyways, msrp was 26,xxx and we got it for $19k OTD new, LOL ford.

congrats on a new vehicle, probably better you didn't buy a tow vehicle as the edge averaged 20-22mpg for us and you wouldn't see that out of a v8 vehicle.

Grab some of the sport 22"ers.

I hope they throw the ecoboost 3.5 in there, always liked the Edge, especially the sport.

I'll check em out.

I would take an Edge as a DD. Good Choice.

Thank you sir.

Looks like the kids like it.

LOL! I didnt even notice their bad asses were in the car

looks sweet, you got a loaded up one. we went cheap when we bought new, but the ford discount was awesome. we bought a base model fwd,still had keyless/cruise/power options but not lthr etc....anyways, msrp was 26,xxx and we got it for $19k OTD new, LOL ford.

congrats on a new vehicle, probably better you didn't buy a tow vehicle as the edge averaged 20-22mpg for us and you wouldn't see that out of a v8 vehicle.

Yup. $150 less per month than the envoy payment, and estimated $30 saved a month in gas.

Seeing the responses makes me feel even better about the purchase. When car people tell you you made a good choice it means a lot. I heart CR.

/heart warming moment

Just got a cold air intake for 1/3 of the price on ebay to see how that helps. I'm also eyeing a magnaflow catback. As far as the wheels I'm leaning towards gun metal or black. I'm not a big fan of shiney things anymore.