suzuki

that dude

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1000 has more HP with the same wheel base and roughly the same weight. No way a 750 would keep up with a 1000

a 750 will run with a 1000

a 750 is roughly 1200 cheaper new..hp difference is only 12 hp..for 1200 i can port polish add heads for that.. that alone will give me wayyy more than 12 hp..plus its cheaper on insurance..correct me if im wrong here

so - a 750 stock wont hang with a 1000 stock..what about the cost difference/..would it be fair to say the 750 with 1200 worth of mods compared to the stock 1000 would be a better deal, yet the same price when said and done...i agree with the ins. sam, but im trying to weigh every detail. keep in mind the 1000 is 1200 more otd, plus a higher ins. rate

Take two equal riders' date=' one on a 750 and the other on a 1000, the 1000 will walk away every time.

Insurance quotes are more complicated than just comparing displacement. I am not denying the snazzy of the 750. I am wondering where your evidence is. You believe a 750 is better. However, you lack evidence to support your claim.[/quote']

i disagree and i think lizard1 would too(most credible on here).. read all post issac, im giving why i think so..tthese are my thoughts not facts so to speak..im very very curious 750 v 1000

I personally feel the 600 is the better bike. That's my opinion on the matter. I have no evidence to support this other than the fact I think liter bikes are a silly choice for street use.

so are you saying the 1000 is better all around, but its a silly choice for the street..??? why do you say a 600?

so - a 750 stock wont hang with a 1000 stock..what about the cost difference/..would it be fair to say the 750 with 1200 worth of mods compared to the stock 1000 would be a better deal, yet the same price when said and done...i agree with the ins. sam, but im trying to weigh every detail. keep in mind the 1000 is 1200 more otd, plus a higher ins. rate

If you cant get $1200 knocked off the cost of the 1K, you got some serious problems.

And no, it will not hang. Saying that it could is the same as saying that the 750 would keep up with the Busa. It's not possible. No replacement for displacement

If you cant get $1200 knocked off the cost of the 1K, you got some serious problems.

And no, it will not hang. Saying that it could is the same as saying that the 750 would keep up with the Busa. It's not possible. No replacement for displacement

thats msrp buddy. uhh no its not the same, a busa is 500+ more hp

btw a 750 will keep up sam, wont beat it, but wont be left behind either

What's the top speed on a modern 600?? What's the fastest you can ride a motorcycle on the street? (or race track for that matter??) Take these numbers and compare them and you'll find that even the 600 is pushing the limits of control and skill.

you own a 1000 correct.. so what is to be said about a busa then..