suzuki

that dude

you own a 1000 correct.. so what is to be said about a busa then..

I think you'll find that most who buy the Busa buy it for more reasons than top speed and huge HP

And if you are paying MSRP, I really feel bad for you cuz you are being taken advantage of. Nobody pays MSRP. MSRP for a Busa is $12+. Friend of mine from Eaton just picked up his Busa today for just over 9 OTD.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I own a 600. I don't ride liter bikes. I don't like them. I also can't stand the sight of a Hayabusa. (Sorry' date=' Sam. It's just too ugly.)[/quote']

No worries. You still find me sexy. You can ride mine though, it'll change your mind.

busa is 13 200- your buddy got a hell of a deal..so whats the disre of the big busa besides bragging rights

Has nothing to do with bragging rights. It handles like a dream. Comfortable for all day and night riding(I ride mine, I dont just sit and look at it) I'm not gonna lie, the power is nice but rarely does one get to utilize it. The list could go on for days

Maybe' date=' I'll give anything a try at least once. Maybe twice if it feels good.[/quote']

Anytime you want Pauly

What would that be, looks and handling?

I think they look fucking beautiful and the 750s look like ass.

Have you ever ridden a Busa? Prolly not so you cant judge how they handle

YOU BASTID:beating:

:lol: Ok, I was halfway joking and halfway serious. It's no secret I'm a Honda fan (we'll ignore my Kawi indiscretions) and Suzuki hater :wink: but that really is part of the problem with 750 that none of the other big 3 are making one.

:lol: Ok, I was halfway joking and halfway serious. It's no secret I'm a Honda fan (we'll ignore my Kawi indiscretions) and Suzuki hater :wink: but that really is part of the problem with 750 that none of the other big 3 are making one.

I dont really dislike any of the big 3. Cant stand the ZX14, it's ugly but I'd buy one if they quit building the Busa.