R/C cars

03zoomzoom

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found one on craigslist for $100. it ran, just needed cleaned up. then I started breaking parts. ha ha ha.

i played around with them last year but they started to add up in costs and decided to sell most of them off

i had a cen ct5, tmaxx 3.3 and i still have my electric 4tec

i got 2 trucks....spent to much money fixing them....they just sit in my garage taking space...only thing sweet is when they are running and launching them off ramps

iv come to find out that the off road vehicles are the best. i loved my tmaxx.

the on road cars are fun and all but just gets boring after awhile

my buddy has a few trucks and tried to get me to start with them. I just prefer the nitro cars. Might look into getting something off road for the winter.

i got 2 trucks....spent to much money fixing them....they just sit in my garage taking space...only thing sweet is when they are running and launching them off ramps

Post some pics, would ya, ya bastids?

That'll change. They're money pits.

lmao. As we speak, my truck is upside down on the table in front of me with it's asshole torn out so I can fix the rear diff. Fucking thing decided to bust a bevel gear and spider gear the day after I put an extended chassis on it, and now I can't find my fucking lithium grease.

Brand new body, tried to fade from orange to black, but I got a lot of overspray that screwed up the blend. First time trying a multi-color paint job.

http://gonneville.smugmug.com/Hobbies/My-RC/DSC00966/721417918_qt4jq-M.jpg

http://gonneville.smugmug.com/Hobbies/My-RC/DSC00991/721423453_VsUog-M.jpg

Yeah, Traxxas are known for being great drivers, but a bit delicate. On the other hand, I have been thinking about picking up a Summit for a winter bashing truck, just because of the waterproofing. My buddy and I are thinking of doing an ice-racing track on his pond if it gets cold enough, long enough.

Ive got a CEN GST 7.7 that Ive converted to 2wd and a 1999 HPI RS4 that I bought brand new at an auction last year. I put a .15 traxxas engine on it after some minor surgery. Im thinking of converting it to a Castle Creations brushless setup to see what it'll do. Tired of glow plugs for the moment.