Guess where Im stuck.

SilverAudiMike

he could go right up where everyone else goes in couldnt he? his car isnt lowered or anything to my knowledge...or he could cross around the business side and come in through the paintball area, or even go up the hill we dragged the rodeo up

didnt miller get his corrola or maxima or whatever he drives, up there lol?

Just wait till we have a week of < 5 degree temps and you can just drive on the ice:-)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
that rodeo was beast... get some thing fix it... an build your self a custom lift an setup ... on a redneck budget... jsut throw shit you have laying around at it im sure youll be able to built somethign bad ass an fun on the uber cheap ha

i have other projects i am wanting to finish to first..unless i get a stupid deal on a 4x4 i can fix cheap..i shouldnt have killed the rodeo. plasma cut the fenders off, and put some big mud tires on it

Guest Removed
is there alot of mud cause of the rain?

you'll see in the video is very slick..trying to ride with one hand holding the cam, and one runnning the quad was fun..and the creek, really looks like a creek..im just going to start a new thread here.....