HB 191 Strret Racing Law, being debated today

GonneVille

I don't think anyone is denying it dosen't exsist.........but their are justified circumstances and situations for profiling. Racism is not right and shouldn't be tolerated.

But face the facts.........profiling saves lives regardless if it's fighting terrorism, DUI checks, Drug enforcement, prostitution, Pedifiles, Street racing, reckless driving etc. etc. etc. If your going to profile........profile everyone! If you dont thats the true injustice. People feel law enforcement is out to get them........if the same people that feel this way spent half the amount of time they do bitching and crying about being harrassed and profiled and put that towards talking to others who may be more prone to act carelessly and endanger others while on roadways. THIS WOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE!

Instead lets remain blind and not face the facts of reality and continue to blame Law enforcement for our own stupid decisions.

Do we have some different definition of profiling or something? None of the things you mention fit in a profile, I've seen every type of person imaginable accused or convicted of those types of crime. :confused:

What have you done other then bitch in this thread about it either? Why don't you call your congressman and tell him you support profiling and the patriot act, and quit with the pot/ kettle shit.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the middle of writing a public safety bill. Here are my focus points..

Anyone that discharges a firearm at any place or time will be considered a murderer.

Having anything on your person with non rounded edges will be punishable as carrying a concealed weapon.

Failure to wear full body protection will be looked at as a suicidal act treated by medication and therapy.

This is me not apologizing to Scott in a long-winded kinda way :D