Need some RX-7 Help

stolen 5.0

The FC oil cooler is an upgrade for the first gens, it does take some fab work though. Either way he will need an efficient good size oil cooler. Because of the oddness of the rotary the oil acts as a coolant along with the coolant passing through the radiator.

Columbus craigslist has a couple guys parting them out and another guy doing a V8 swap. I am sure they would part with one reasonably

http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/1453608845.html

** This is the guy doing the V8 swap - Note not me as all RX7's should have Rotaries in them (Flame on boyz)

MIA 5.0 - Sorry to steal your thread. Love the rotaries, but when forced induction comes in to play with them they do not last very long. This one is my 8th RX7 and the 4th one with forced induction. Spoke with a guy the other day doing a V8 swap in a FD. Sounds like it should be a monster if he delivers (For the life of me I can't remember his name). Drives around a really nice EVO and does fabrication work mocking up turbo kits. Sounds like his primary gig is buiding ralley cars. Yes I am a little jealous as an IT guy does not sound as sexy.

Have fun

I believe he also told me it has the 13B motor in the car.

thread jackers, damn you.... haha, idc. This guy is like 60years old and doesn't drive these cars like we do. He just cruises around. He wants something that will just bolt up without fab work. Gearhead or Sam, if you guys have one of these that would be awesome.

I don't really trust craigslist that much