COLUMBUS RACING SHOULD BE BETTER!!

forcefedturbine

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP fails at general forum knowlege, hence why this thread was a waste.

OOHH but wait not a complete waste where else would i get to put this:eek:

NOT WORK SAFE NOOB, READ THE FUCKING STICKY!

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp311/srtstan/srt.jpg

Edited by copperhead
  • Downvote 1

Guest Removed
She looks like someone I'd take out for an expensive dinner and proceed to make love to, gently, with a condom.

look..

1) you wouldnt know what to do with it

2) she more then likely , when you answer the door, ask you "wheres your older brother"

3)if you did get that far, she would walk out after you started readin the instruction for the condom

and

4)http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/100_3651.jpg

OOHH but wait not a complete waste where else would i get to put this:eek:

NWS

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp311/srtstan/srt.jpg

what a fucking ruhtard

Edited by copperhead

dont get me wrong the creator of this forum is genius

:lol:

i know theres more gearheads in central ohio than whats on this forum

This place isn't for everyone either because they don't like forums in general, or they don't like the decorum on this forum. I know gear heads in the area that fall under both columns, and yes, they do know about this place.

And for the love of all that is good, use some fucking punctuation and capitalization.

This thread is full of lolz.

I don't think this forum will have a tech sections quite like the Supra forums or MR2oc, but it's not bad to say the least. There is plenty of information on here for all sorts of things, thats why it's still worth the read.

People who start threads like this just need to get the ban hammer. It's insulting to the people who started the forum and the members on it. If it could be so much better then what the hell are you doing to improve it? And if you know of better forums join them and stay the fuck off of here...

I know that’s a bit strong, but it’s just stupid. People who complain about how it could be better, or how it use to be cool or how it’s not racing on Columbus Racing I’ve got news for everyone, it’s a internet forum. If you don’t like it, don’t log in! Go make a better forum, or hang out with old people in parking lots like in the old days or for Christ sake go race. If what you bitch about is that important to you do something about it, instead of being like every key board worrier and starting a pointless thread…

Rant/