5/16 -5/17 -- Hocking Hills, SR 555, SE Ohio, etc -- Camping

Casper

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for it -but I'll be staying in Athens in a nice hotel with a/c,hot tub, tv, pool ,etc. I'm just not much of a camper - at all.

The cabins are $53.20/night and sleep 4 (1full bed and 2 twins).

They also have what they call a park model lodge which sleeps 6 (1 qn, 1 full & 2 twin beds). It's $140.30/night. It's basically a large hotel room (a/c, bath, sat tv, etc).

They also have what they call a park model lodge which sleeps 6 (1 qn, 1 full & 2 twin beds). It's $140.30/night. It's basically a large hotel room (a/c, bath, sat tv, etc).

:dj: How far away is May? Jeez...3 months

I'm sooo allergic to smoke from fires, cigs, etc - I can look at a picture of smoke and sneeze my brains out and get swollen eyes. I won't be going anywhere near a campground of any kind. I'll just meet you guys someplace.

I think that if we come up from Cinci, we will almost have to get a hotel, unless we trailor the bikes for this cuz there's no way we can haul all the campping supplies. This is gonna deff take some planning for us cinci riders(and the others who are way far away)

I really wanna camp though. Its way more fun that way!

I think that if we come up from Cinci, we will almost have to get a hotel, unless we trailor the bikes for this cuz there's no way we can haul all the campping supplies. This is gonna deff take some planning for us cinci riders(and the others who are way far away)

We just need to invite someone that doesn't ride so they can haul all the gear...

You're such a girly girl. The other sites doing this trip are in PA and KY. Just strap your stuff to your bike and ride. The hard one to figure out is alcohol. Do you bring it with you? Or do you find some near the campground after you've unloaded? Ah, life's questions.