5/16 -5/17 -- Hocking Hills, SR 555, SE Ohio, etc -- Camping

Casper

You're such a girly girl. The other sites doing this trip are in PA and KY. Just strap your stuff to your bike and ride. The hard one to figure out is alcohol. Do you bring it with you? Or do you find some near the campground after you've unloaded? Ah, life's questions.

:lol: Sleeping bag, tooth brush, tooth paste, and street clothes...shouldn't have a problem carrying all that stuff. ;)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who wants can bring their gear to my house sometime the week before. We're trucking down so we can carry everyone's stuff. We'll also be taking photos. Carie and I are going to take turns hanging out at corners to snap photos of you all riding by.

Anybody who wants can bring their gear to my house sometime the week before. We're trucking down so we can carry everyone's stuff. We'll also be taking photos. Carie and I are going to take turns hanging out at corners to snap photos of you all riding by.

That's awful hospitable of you... pictures and all. :)

I'm there on that one.

You two aren't riding?

I'm there on that one.

You two aren't riding?

We'll be riding. Either taking one bike and taking turns (one rides while one photographs) or we'll trailer both bikes down. Haven't decided yet. Not too worried about it. I know I'll get plenty of riding in.

i have a place at lost hollow. it's a pivate camp resort. if somebody is low on cash and just needs a place to put a tent i can acompany that. i have a hughe lot to have a fire drink all night. come down there and have all the fun needed. 2 pools BB courts an tennis courts. A really good place 2 stay is Senic View Camping. very clean place. Also there is Old mans cave state park. Another nice place.

Edited by vroddave

i have a place at lost hollow. it's a pivate camp resort that come down there and have all the fun needed. 2 pools BB courts an tennis courts. A really good place 2 stay is Senic View Camping. very clean place.

so everyone can stay at your place then??? I get 2 bunk with you, but no spooning this year...:D

i have a place at lost hollow. it's a pivate camp resort that come down there and have all the fun needed. 2 pools BB courts an tennis courts. A really good place 2 stay is Senic View Camping. very clean place.

I practically grew up there(Lost Hollow). My Dad has a place there too.

Time to camp mang.

chris you haven't seen my new camper yet. its over at my dads now. as soon as i can get time to go down there to clean up the lot we have been cutting down trees.

well damn mang!!! ya gotta keep a brotha in the loop!!!

So it looks like the Hocking Hills Poker Run is the same weekend as this two day ride. Maybe I missed something, but are you guys planning on doing the poker run? The thread on the poker run shows some interest, so are we going to combine groups and make the run part of our Saturday ride? Then we could all do the BBQ dinner together.. ? just a thought