Fastest n/a bike around

ullBsorry1647545533

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:gtfo:

dont get butt hurt ur the 1 that started this....... the busa is done NOW whats the set up i have to run on my 1000 so u dont cry come spring when i start calling u out...... and for the record im no light weight so u cant cry about that....

p.s it dont even matter if i lose i had to use my slow bike to even race u

dont get butt hurt ur the 1 that started this....... the busa is done NOW whats the set up i have to run on my 1000 so u dont cry come spring when i start calling u out...... and for the record im no light weight so u cant cry about that....

Dont worry shawn these homos dont wanna race. They just want to talk shit about racing... Fags....

and as the title of this was fastest n/a bike around i can ride the busa on motor lol its done for now paint rear brake line and a rear mickey and its track ready but that isnt going to happen anytime soon

http://www.ohio-riders.net/picture.php?albumid=68&pictureid=9190

Edited by slowbusa

Riiiiiight. :gtfo:

Dont worry shawn these homos dont wanna race. They just want to talk shit about racing... Fags....

Yes.....you are.

ZX10 wants to do the dig runs now...now that he SET UP FOR DIG RUNS. So get your boytoy to ride the Busa for ya Dover.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z52/h22sleeper/zx10.jpg

I agree thats why its not my bike.....heads up? Figured you retards would want the hit since ya sandbag so much.

Want the HIT? Fuck you ride that zx10 and ill give you the hit with this little r1.

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/fas1k/mikesr1.jpg

Or get something stock wheel base and Ill still give you the hit with my bike.

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/fas1k/mybike.jpg

If you fiind a road with no snow we can do this NOW... FAG!...

Want the HIT? Fuck you ride that zx10 and ill give you the hit with this little r1.

If you fiind a road with no snow we can do this NOW... FAG!...

:( You really really scare me ya know. R1's suck dick too. Im good on riding the zx10. Hate his bike and the way it feels. You can run him though. He's up for it. FAG!

Ick, ugly ass high mount

Its a muzzy that he got for free and chopped down. He'll get soemthin different.

:( You really really scare me ya know. R1's suck dick too. Im good on riding the zx10. Hate his bike and the way it feels. You can run him though. He's up for it. FAG!

Its a muzzy that he got for free and chopped down. He'll get soemthin different.

you must like to lose

Not trying to scare your dumb ass, just prove that im faster!! My bike is ready to race right now!!

Quit being a keyboard tough guy and lets race, we got dry roads here right now!

like u said awhile back quit trying to race ur friends bikes fag.... all u do is come on ur running ur cumm catcher then back pedel......

the pic i posted was MY bike

Riiiiiight. :gtfo:

Yes.....you are.

ZX10 wants to do the dig runs now...now that he SET UP FOR DIG RUNS. So get your boytoy to ride the Busa for ya Dover.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z52/h22sleeper/zx10.jpg

u want to race.... me and u at kil-kare for 500 heads up me on my smurf on motor then U on UR bike.... now put ur money where ur mouth is and im over 230 suited so no crying about me being way smaller

since u want to race ur friends bike here buy this FAST gsxr1000 so u can claim to have a fast 1 and look its mr clean aka mike davis riding it damn it........ and mike works on my bikes so he rides them too

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=191&pictureid=3422

Edited by slowbusa

you must like to lose

Ya win some. Ya lose some.

Not trying to scare your dumb ass, just prove that im faster!! My bike is ready to race right now!!

Quit being a keyboard tough guy and lets race, we got dry roads here right now!

Haha look outside....its sleeting idiot.

like u said awhile back quit trying to race ur friends bikes fag.... all u do is come on ur running ur cumm catcher then back pedel......

the pic i posted was MY bike

Haha whos tryin to race his bike? So b/c I posted a pic of HIS bike and said HE wants to run to that means Im racin his bike? lolz what a bunch of ra-tards you are.

u want to race.... me and u at kil-kare for 500 heads up me on my smurf on motor then U on UR bike.... now put ur money where ur mouth is and im over 230 suited so no crying about me being way smaller

Lolz again. Track Busa against a street bike. :gtfo: I'll run ya for fun...if you want a 500 run then you can run another busa thats set up for the 1/4 and I have a good canidate for you and hes down to run street or strip.

since u want to race ur friends bike here buy this FAST gsxr1000 so u can claim to have a fast 1 and look its mr clean aka mike davis riding it damn it........ and mike works on my bikes so he rides them too

Lolz AGAIN. I never said I was runnin my friends bike you dumb fuck. I CLEARLY psoted that HE wants to run too you dumb ass. Good for Mike too. ;)