Fastest n/a bike around

ullBsorry1647545533

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe I was 60'-ing right next to you son....just cause u weigh as much as I did when I was in 5th grade dont mean shiz :) haha lol

ha right next to me? My first pass and you had all day and was still 8 hundreds off which is alot in the sixty. I mean they say 25lbs is a tenth, so how about I spot you two tenths and we can lock this in for some money lol

squid

:lol:

Irony!

Squid:

A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

When I call out ricer, and someone gets mad and tries to defend himself...he's probably the ricer.

Yes, audi driver's are gay. I have to live with that stereotype too.

U dumb fuck, Are u scarred to take me up on beating u in turns on a stretched bike? My bike is purpose built.

Why don't you take your yuppie mobile and come to a car meet sometime. As I recall u challenged me to car race too.Again bring your wallet I don't teach lessons for free

Edited by Mr.Schmelmer

U dumb fuck, Are u scarred to take me up on beating u in turns on a stretched bike? My bike is purpose built.

What's it purpose built for? You can't have both (straight/turn).

I won't put money on it because I'm poor, but I'll give you a run around Mid O sometime if you like. I've NEVER seen anyone serious at the track (non-drag, haha) with an extended swingarm. Sorry, but you may just get laughed at there. I bet it helps a shitton at the strip, because you don't have to ride to know a stock wheelbase sportbike is wheelie-happy.

Oh well. If you're doing any mid-O track days next year, gimme a shout and I'll follow you around a bit, until I pass you maybe ;) Bring a stock swingarm and we'll swap out between sessions to see if/how it affects your lap times. I'll help.

Why don't you take your yuppie mobile and come to a car meet sometime. As I recall u challenged me to car race too.Again bring your wallet I don't teach lessons for free

Whats it going to prove if you beat me on a 1000? Thats what you have right? Are you trying to argue that an extended swingarm will outperform a bike without one? If thats the case then you are indeed the dumbfuck.

Quit trying to prove how fucking mad sweet you are that you can beat a 600 on a liter bike. I'll run your 7 with my S4, but I thought we pretty much came to a conclusion that you make similiar power in yours off spray as my car does, and that it would be an interesting race, but your car weights almost half of mine, soo... I'll run you, but I'm not a "street racer" and I'm sure as hell not doing it for money, im just not that kind of a squirrel. But what did your car run at the track again? I'll tell you what mine ran too, i didnt even launch the car.

All of this is pointless, I expressed my opinion about "squids" with their extended swing arms, a lot of the people on here who drag race their bikes, and actually have a serious need for it are obviously not included. Just like when you see a car on the street with a giant spoiler, you will make fun of it, but on a race car you will think nothing on it. Same thing.

And whats with all the name calling? Cant you have a mature discussion?

• Confused 1

Guest tbutera2112

umm...cred, why does it matter to you if other people enjoy drag racing their bikes instead of turning corners? atleast theyre riding, and having fun...its no different than taking a car to the drag strip, as opposed to taking it on a road course

the logic that every bike should ONLY be used to turning corners, means that everybody needs to sell their shit and go buy a 250 ninja...

also, his stretched 1k would be shit vs a 600 in the corners, so it would prove that hes a MUCH better rider...600 has the advantage over a 1k in corners, especially a stretched one

the logic that every bike should ONLY be used to turning corners, means that everybody needs to sell their shit and go buy a 250 ninja...

I'd like a 250 ninja

also, his stretched 1k would be shit vs a 600 in the corners, so it would prove that hes a MUCH better rider...600 has the advantage over a 1k in corners, especially a stretched one

I dunno, maybe in 1988. Anymore, I'm not so sure. With a novice rider, sure. I'd agree, it is only going to prove who is a better rider. Put both riders on both bikes, and I'll bet $20 they are faster around a corner on the stock 600, and faster down the strip on a stretched bike.

Guest tbutera2112
I'd like a 250 ninja

I dunno, maybe in 1988. Anymore, I'm not so sure. With a novice rider, sure. I'd agree, it is only going to prove who is a better rider. Put both riders on both bikes, and I'll bet $20 they are faster around a corner on the stock 600, and faster down the strip on a stretched bike.

thats what i was getting at....erik said he would beat him in corners on his stretched R1, and cred said "what would that prove" and i was saying it would prove that erik is a better rider since cred would have the advantage

his stretched 1k would be shit vs a 600 in the corners, so it would prove that hes a MUCH better rider...600 has the advantage over a 1k in corners, especially a stretched one

600s do not have an advantage of 1000s in corners. Maybe back in the 90s it did, but todays 1000s are just as big as 600s. Not to mention that the 1000's, atleast back when my bike was made, had better suspension setups from the factory.

But you are right, I will have the advantage because I'm not stretched, but the 1000 out powers me so much that it doesnt even matter.

And I'm not saying that people arent allowed to drag race their bikes. I'm saying that I think they are ruining a well balanced machine by stretching it and lowering it. You wouldn't take a thoroughbred race horse and turn it into a pack donkey would you? That's all I'm saying.

Okay, I want top see you guys run cars and bikes. Then cars against bikes, and then on foot. Then on foot against pack mules. That should settle it.

What happened to 24/7? Also, what tires are you guys running on the strip? I want to decide if they're racetrack worthy or not. They better not be cheng shits or something.

The levels of hostility, name-calling and dick-waving are high in this thread, even though it appears everyone's mostly in agreement. I guess it is the Kitchen (Romper Room, whatever).

My opinion is that, like most racing, it'll primarily depend upon driver skill (rider in this case) followed by equipment choice (600, 1000, tires, donkey, jet pack, etc.).

Guest tbutera2112

And I'm not saying that people arent allowed to drag race their bikes. I'm saying that I think they are ruining a well balanced machine by stretching it and lowering it. You wouldn't take a thoroughbred race horse and turn it into a pack donkey would you? That's all I'm saying.

i dont see how its ruining anything...if they stretch it and lower it, it is IMPROVING it for the type of racing they enjoy, not ruining it....:confused: enlighten me plz

just because it would ruin it for the riding you enjoy, doesnt mean it would ruin it for the riding other people enjoy

He's just saying it ruins the very precise balance some bikes have from the factory. I can see it.

Right.

And I'm only pointing out people who do it just for the sake of doing it because they saw lil wayne do it once, and for the looks. The people who cruise on their lowered, stretched out gsxr1000 down polaris in shorts and a sideways hat, doing the "duckface" the whole time.

Then you have people like...slowbusa comes to mind, that I absolutely have no problem with what they are doing (atleast from what I've seen on here), because they arent doing it just for show, or to be a squid on the street. Perhaps he's a bad example because hes not on a gsxr600-1000. Busa's are made more for that type of thing, its not the handling bike like the others are. Even if he was on a 600, i'd still respect what he was going.

What's it purpose built for? You can't have both (straight/turn).

I won't put money on it because I'm poor, but I'll give you a run around Mid O sometime if you like. I've NEVER seen anyone serious at the track (non-drag, haha) with an extended swingarm. Sorry, but you may just get laughed at there. I bet it helps a shitton at the strip, because you don't have to ride to know a stock wheelbase sportbike is wheelie-happy.

Oh well. If you're doing any mid-O track days next year, gimme a shout and I'll follow you around a bit, until I pass you maybe ;) Bring a stock swingarm and we'll swap out between sessions to see if/how it affects your lap times. I'll help.

ill just bring my track bike bud. Ive had three bikes this year alone....ill just go buy another bike to use at Mid O. I would never take my stretched bike to an actual road course...i buy them to ride until I sell them

the R1 is built to go fasst in a straight line. My point was he thinks roadracing is better( i also enjoy roadracing) i told him id out do him on a stretched bike...proving the point he cant ride and prolly never been on a track. he said ride a bike threw turns, never said anything bout a track originally, i did.

also my car is set up to go fast straight and take turns...how those audi's working out?

Whats it going to prove if you beat me on a 1000? Thats what you have right? Are you trying to argue that an extended swingarm will outperform a bike without one? If thats the case then you are indeed the dumbfuck.

Quit trying to prove how fucking mad sweet you are that you can beat a 600 on a liter bike. I'll run your 7 with my S4, but I thought we pretty much came to a conclusion that you make similiar power in yours off spray as my car does, and that it would be an interesting race, but your car weights almost half of mine, soo... I'll run you, but I'm not a "street racer" and I'm sure as hell not doing it for money, im just not that kind of a squirrel. But what did your car run at the track again? I'll tell you what mine ran too, i didnt even launch the car.

All of this is pointless, I expressed my opinion about "squids" with their extended swing arms, a lot of the people on here who drag race their bikes, and actually have a serious need for it are obviously not included. Just like when you see a car on the street with a giant spoiler, you will make fun of it, but on a race car you will think nothing on it. Same thing.

And whats with all the name calling? Cant you have a mature discussion?

this is the internet queer( i can call you that cus you drive an Audi remember) fuck your mature discussion.

My car ran 12.0 at 120 , leaving softly...u?

this is the kitchen, but ill talk to your cock sucking face this way too;)

ps. i could be on a ninja 500 and make you look bad sweetheart.