Best V-Day Gift

robhawk

Ahh! You fibber! I thought you dont really do anything special on Valentine's day

Well we didn't do it the traditonal style. We just went shopping and she was looking at stuff and I said, "you want that, take it."

I'm just not into the flowers, cards, candy stuff, because I like to get her flowers once in awhile out of the blue. She appreciates that more I think because she isn't expecting it. But we both aren't big vday fans though honestly.

Off topic: its sunny and I can't ride today because my wheels are off! and it's hella cold!:(

Ya'll are gonna push him so much that he will be bench pressing for the next 2 years and post up a picture of his chest of steel. :eek:

hahahahaha

i did join a gym a few weeks ago, but i mainly just run there

i'm probably going to stop going though, i'm just too lazy

hahahahaha

i did join a gym a few weeks ago, but i mainly just run there

i'm probably going to stop going though, i'm just too lazy

:lol: I just bought my last membership 2 years ago. I went a lot when I was single and younger, but now I'm married and too lazy to go too Brennan. :lol:

:lol: I was slammed off of some Jim Beam last night playing it from midnight until 3am. I got quite a few A's on the beginner level and basic level. Not bad for a first timer. I got some fast feet hombre. ;) Sweated my ass off! :lol:

Twinkle Toes :lol: