last day out vid

bads2k

Nice hatch. What are your plans for next year?

A bunch of plans over the winter. putting together a new turbo setup to run true street classes next year with a precision 67mm billet turbo,custom intake and exhaust manifolds. my built motor will also be going in for this setup along with a straight cut gearset tranny. finishing the cage and a parachute mount and fuel system. Going to be a long winter.

I'm looking for a deal on one item and one item only lol. I just can't seem to find a good price on this. i know i am going to run it even if i have to pay full price for it but i'm just looking around first before i do.

nlr ams-1000...can you get those?

I'm looking for a deal on one item and one item only lol. I just can't seem to find a good price on this. i know i am going to run it even if i have to pay full price for it but i'm just looking around first before i do.

nlr ams-1000...can you get those?

Yes I can, let me check on what my price would be for you.

took some video of the last day at the track of my civic. Got to try out the new gopro camera it seems to be pretty stable. this is the old setup on stock motor still next years setup is totally different on a built motor.

Wow, I've NEVER seen that many street cars at Trails before. Nice ride btw.

thanks guys. next years going to be a bunch of testing I'm afraid so not sure what the times will be at the track on the new setup. Everything will be new even the suspension so it's gonna take some work getting the car dialed in.