My cars suck

Cordell

It's a pity you execrate Toyotas so much ....... I've got three Toyota (and a fourth Toyota-powered) vehicles here just begging for miles. Despite being up to 30 years old, none has ever failed to fire up immediately or has given me the first issue.

But I know that you would never stoop so low as to borrow one of these pieces of Jap junk :rolleyes:

True story, we still have a 93 toyota Previa (minivan) in our stable. The damn thing just keeps going. Approaching 400K now on original everything.

It's a pity you execrate Toyotas so much ....... I've got three Toyota (and a fourth Toyota-powered) vehicles here just begging for miles. Despite being up to 30 years old, none has ever failed to fire up immediately or has given me the first issue.

But I know that you would never stoop so low as to borrow one of these pieces of Jap junk :rolleyes:

Well let's see your "Jap Junk" is a world rally car, a hand built limo, a very rare "coach built" car, and a Toyota powered 4 wheeled motorcycle. I'm not going to lust after your cars but those demand respect. Camrys, Corollas, and Prius' are the worst cars in the world, so I find it hard to believe you wouldn't realize that you're in that company's .001% of respectable cars. No I wasn't interested in your Tundra or the FJ you traded for it, but I doubt you'd want anything I do.

.......but I doubt you'd want anything I do.

You'd be surprised. I've had lots of good times in older F-bodies and vettes, and I have a lot of respect for some of GM's current cars. I feel that GM's problems have been management and labor problems -- some of their cars have been and continue to be well-engineered.

Don't forget, my favorite car is still a Buick ;)

You'd be surprised. I've had lots of good times in older F-bodies and vettes, and I have a lot of respect for some of GM's current cars. I feel that GM's problems have been management and labor problems -- some of their cars have been and continue to be well-engineered.

Don't forget, my favorite car is still a Buick ;)

Chevy has always been my favorite car brand, and Toyota and Lexus are my least favorite. Maybe it's how generic they feel to me, or that people talk them up that makes me like them less. You know damn well the Toyotas that you own are special and unique or you wouldn't own them. However my Camaro is the complete opposite of your stuff and thats what I love about it. It doesn't get looks because everyone has seen one, and I haven't done much to the looks of the car for this very reason. Plus I can work on it, as I knew it would get modded over the years.

Out of all the cars you have Doc I really like the Lotus the most because it's the most "down to business" car you have. You know right when you get in it why they built it. The others just don't capture the feeling for me.