Sears killed my dog

87GT

The dog should have been on a leash unless it was fenced in, which I didn't read in the article. Sad to read, but it wasn't malicious and the owners are at least 50% at fault.

I agree. I seriously feel awful for the dog and the owners having to feel that pain, but I would never allow any of my dogs to go outside in an un-fenced area with no leash.

I agree. I seriously feel awful for the dog and the owners having to feel that pain, but I would never allow any of my dogs to go outside in an un-fenced area with no leash.

My dog only goes out in the backyard that is fenced in. If I ever let it out in the front it is on a leash.

Sad story, but I'm with the rest of you...dogs belong on a leash. Owner is at fault.

as a side note.....I want to meet the owner of Sears :lol:

:thumbdown to the fucking owners for buying a dog from Petland too. Way to support puppy mills you dumb asses.

The dog was on their property. It didn't run in the street. The driver was also signaled to stop.

My dog is allowed wherever he wants on our property...that's why it is OUR PROPERTY. You drive up onto my driveway, and run over my dog after I told you to stop...well, you will end up at the bottom of a fucking lake, and that's a promise. That dog is like our kid.

So they get the freezer delivered or not?

jk

I would be furious if someone ran over my dog in my driveway. It really depends if the driver was inching forward or if he purposely hit the dog. And it says there were multiple dogs. Maybe most were out of the way and he didnt see that rat.

you would let your kid run to your driveway in front of a moving vehicle?

I would tell him not to, and try to prevent my kid from doing so, but shit happens.

But if you are on my property and I tell you to stop, you should damn well stop.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii20/jakedevans/drama_llama.jpg

You think I am kidding?