Who in Cbus for Honda Performance?

TTQ B4U

I have a buddy at work that just bought a new Civic Si Sedan and is looking to learn more about modding them. Nothing crazy, but if there's a shop that provides reliable flashes or tunes, CAI, Exhaust work, he's looking to start moving on it.

Who's the best for such things?

For bolt ons I would just install them yourself. Don't let the lack of room in the engine bay scare you its really an easy motor to work on.

As far as ecu reflashes, I would recommend hondata kpro. Its a little pricey but its the best as far as tuning goes.

For tuning i've only have good things to say about Slowmotion Motorsports, they tuned all my setups ranging from N/A to built motor turbo. I even have had a block and head built by them recently and couldn't be more happy with the work. Great group of guys that are very helpful with any questions you have.

For bolt ons I would just install them yourself. Don't let the lack of room in the engine bay scare you its really an easy motor to work on.

As far as ecu reflashes, I would recommend hondata kpro. Its a little pricey but its the best as far as tuning goes.

For tuning i've only have good things to say about Slowmotion Motorsports, they tuned all my setups ranging from N/A to built motor turbo. I even have had a block and head built by them recently and couldn't be more happy with the work. Great group of guys that are very helpful with any questions you have.

+1 for KPro. It has a ton of available maps and I believe you can get custom ones added as well.

Guest Removed

stay with simple bolt ons and you really dont need tuning. granted , even stone stock with a tune you can pick up a few HP. but is it really worth the cost?

what all is he looking to get done to the honda? i do several a week..lol

Why mod a Civic?

The new Si's are actually really nice Daily Drivers. He just wants to put a few minor mods to make it a bit better than stock. Nothing rice or crazy. Why not really.

http://www.ohiohondas.com Hopefully Slowmo will be better to him than they were to me. :nono:

+1 for my experience too.

I would ask that both of you PM me with details. I don't want my thread to go to the shitter.