RIP Whiskey Dicks

AWW$HEEET

Apparently getting evicted. Cant say I am surprised...

Ah Gabe, long gone are the memories of fighting over a barstool, Sevendeadly, cheap natty light and waiting an hour to close to your tab.

Ah Gabe, long gone are the memories of fighting over a barstool, Sevendeadly, cheap natty light and waiting an hour to close to your tab.

I have left that bar incapacitated more times than I can count. Me never going to that bar probably would have correlated with a .5 increase in my GPA.

I have left that bar incapacitated more times than I can count. Me never going to that bar probably would have correlated with a .5 increase in my GPA.

I remember senior year winter qtr I had this tues-thurs class where you had to submit a current events article every thurs. Those papers never turned out well.

At least Renies is still open isn't it?

I remember senior year winter qtr I had this tues-thurs class where you had to submit a current events article every thurs. Those papers never turned out well.

At least Renies is still open isn't it?

renies is like herpes.

the seats make me itchy, and it will never go away.

• 2 weeks later...
I heard Spice was sold off' date=' and failed under the new ownership. I think also that the original owners are buying it back...[/quote']

I heard the same. Arena district is fun in small doses. I guess it doesn't have the same attraction that it once had. But on another note, the dueling piano bar is exactly like Pete's Dueling Piano bar off 6th Street in Austin, TX. Had a blast there the last time I went.