Sales - Energy savings/Lighting

zeitgeist57

My bro-in-law owns an HR company. I got this email yesterday. PM me if you want to apply. It sounds like a great position for CR-types!

------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new client in need of sales people! This company’s focus is on energy savings products; primarily lighting. They are looking for a sales manager/account manager to join their team. Their office is off of Trabue Road in Hilliard however this role will require daily travel (local).

No cold calling, rather warm calls :) Organization is small and growing rapidly so they must have someone entrepreneurial is spirit. This person will be piggy backing with the 6 business partners they have currently (mostly HVAC and construction companies) to cross-sell. This will be a combination of an account manager because of the need for phenomenal follow through and a sales professional because of the dynamic nature they should possess. There will be travel in Ohio for now but once the company grows, the needs could fall outside of the state. They also believe in promoting a healthy work/life balance but they do not want a clock watcher. Someone who is interested in helping a business grow will succeed in this organization.

Position will have a base around 40k and the candidate should quickly be making 60-80k. The ideal candidate will have a 100% commission mentality when it comes to driving business.