New PS3 GT5 Playable Demo

ImUrOBGYN

For those of you with ps3's, a playable demo of GT5 will be available later today from the PSN Store. Two cars, one track (Indianapolis) with Time trail only, I believe. First, it's only a demo of their "physics engine", not an example of a final product. Also, this demo will be used to help select players for the next GT Academy. For North American, however, those with the top times for the US and Canada will be winning race packages to Indianapolis. Details can be found on their site.

lol wernt they susposed to release this game liek 2 or 3 years ago... now all they have is demos. shoot forza has brought out two games since there last gt.

dont get me wrong i lived an loved Gt growing up but come on really?

hope u guys get it soon so i can play it but untill then ill be enjoying playing my forza 3 :)

lol wernt they susposed to release this game liek 2 or 3 years ago... now all they have is demos. shoot forza has brought out two games since there last gt.

dont get me wrong i lived an loved Gt growing up but come on really?

hope u guys get it soon so i can play it but untill then ill be enjoying playing my forza 3 :)

"Don't get me wrong, I love a good looking woman, but I'll screw this fat whore instead."

That's what you sound like to me. :D

This morning I got down to 1:46.016...and I had to do that through the dreaded automatic transmission. :( I don't know who got to 1:36 (online best lap) but I'd like to shake his hand.

This game is TOUGH. The race mode is very unforgiving...once you're in the grass or gravel, it's 2mph to get out and by then your lap is dead.

I'm done for the day...