Deer processing

99crb600

Thurn's Specialty Meats Inc

Address: 530 Greenlawn Ave, Columbus, OH 43223 Phone:(614) 443-1449

We had a deer processed there last year. Great overall. They do have a lot of options they don't mention though - hot dogs, brats, summer sausage, etc.

With all the regular burger and steaks, 2 large summer sausages and some smoked stuff, we had right at $100 in it I think.

Thurn's Specialty Meats Inc

Address: 530 Greenlawn Ave, Columbus, OH 43223 Phone:(614) 443-1449

We had a deer processed there last year. Great overall. They do have a lot of options they don't mention though - hot dogs, brats, summer sausage, etc.

With all the regular burger and steaks, 2 large summer sausages and some smoked stuff, we had right at $100 in it I think.

I see the carcass's every morning on my way into work, they have good meats there as well, their jerky is KILLER

Perfect's Meat Market in Johnstown, Ohio 43031 - 740-967-2901

Bill Perfect is the coolest dude I have ever met.

If you haven't met him it is worth the drive and have it processed there just to meet him.

He is also a car guy, has a 911 he loves enough to drive year round, has over 120k on the clock and snow tires on it now.

i know how to do anything that im not going to mount but im going to take this one somewhere because i dont know how to cape it out!

Bay's out by Lancaster does a good job. I shot a 13 point 2 years ago during bow season and it was really warm and I had 3-4 days left to hunt so I took it up there. First time in 10 years I've taken a deer to a processor. They offered just to cape and store it for me for $20 which I thought was really nice of them. I just had them butcher it and they did an excellent job. PM if you want directions but it sounds like you've decided on Thurn's. Just thought I would throw that in there.