Good news from Nascar

Tinman

Danica's just scared. She wouldn't bump draft anyone. Which is the only way you're going to the front at Daytona. I can't wait to see her get humbled. The ARCA Daytona race is always a wreckfest. :)

I wish Cup would add more road courses. They are easy on the engines. :)

well she's not exactly wrong, everyone says these things are big and heavy and don't turn or brake well. andy lally said this same thing, yet said it was the most fun he's ever had racing, and one of the most challenging forms of racing he's participated in. don't forget that this is a VERY successful road racer saying this(3 time rolex grand-am champ, 2 time 24hr daytona class champ, numerous other accolades). let's be honest here, there is a reason that no other form of racing uses a truck arm suspension. modern day solid axle cars are all 3 or 4 link with a watts or panhard. not to mention the huge sidewalls on those 15" tires.

Good! I wish Nascar would race more road courses. It's stupid that Cup has only had two (Sonoma and Watkins Glen) for as long as I can remember. Way too many similar tracks (Charlotte/Texas/Vegas/Cali/Atlanta/Mich/and so on) and not enough variety anymore. No more Rockingham, no more New Hampshire, only one Darlington race. It's BS. Why not race at Kentucky, Memphis, Nashville, etc? And they should add at LEAST two or three more road courses to the schedule.

I have driven that track and being 4.4 Mile track it is so fun. Canada Corner is a bitch.

Yes it is. Almost put a Ford Fusion Sport into the wall one time. :lol: I love main straight when it goes up and the one after Turn 3 is great if you can maintain your speed off that corner.

New Hampshire still has two races.

Kentucky will get a date. Nashville doesn't have enough seats, memphis will never get a cup date, Iowa has a better chance.

Ah, indeed. I meant North Wilkesboro. Good to hear that Kentucky will FINALLY get a date.

Regardless, I wish they would add more variety and quit getting rid of the more legendary tracks because the "facilities are too old." I understand the reasoning behind the moves from a financial standpont, but it's really dulling things down.