carpet cleaning on christmas eve?

evan9381

i know its last minute, but i'd like to get my carpet cleaned before people come over for christmas. due to my schedule though, i can't do it tomorrow, and it would have to be thursday.

can anyone reccomend/vouch for a company that can do this on thursday? and i only have one area that needs done, its about 13x24, and a section off that about 6x8, and 5 steps...

we've had stanley steamer do our house as have friends, always seemed fair price and a good job. I would think they'd have at least morning hours, but they are probably already busy. You can check/schedule on their website 24/7 though...

it will still be wet by then....and look worse after.

with a day? when i had it done at my apartment before i moved out, it took maybe 6 hours to dry. people arent coming over until noon on friday

ps- i gave someone at work your number about doing some tie rods on her caddy. she should be calling you soon

Worse comes to worse rent a steam cleaner from krogers or something. Open 24hrs. Get it tonight if you want.

+1 that's what I was going to recommend... one thing though, be cautious about cleaning your carpet and not allowing 24 hours to dry before having heavy traffic... if you don't, your carpet will look like hell because it will pick up dirt from people's feet.

You gotta pay to have shit done, tightwads like you are the reason the economy sucks lol. No offense, but if you want shit done right you gotta pay the fee. You got 3 options really.

1.You could hire 2 schmucks for $50 bucks to have them do it and it turn out like shit.

2. You can pay the $77 dollars and have masterclean do it

3. You can go rent the machine at Krogers for 20-50 bucks depending on where you get it, another $10 in the solution, plus gas going and getting the machine plus your own time and do it.

We just did our entire house using a steam cleaner that the gf's mom has and it worked out well. Took us 2-3 hours to do the following

12x12 living room

12x12 dining room

12x14 master bedroom

12 stairs and 2 3x4 landing spaces