How do I make a larger purchase?

Cordell

Guest Removed

just wire transfer it....

i sent my ex-brother-in-law 5k thru chase. and they always let me raise my daily limit. but i could not do it over the phone. had to do it in person , in writing. but that was for my cash withdraw limit on the ATM. my daily limit was 5k.

are you using a credit union? this my be the issue if you are.

US Bank wouldn't do it, but they also cost nothing to have.

Odd .... I've made 2000 dollar purchase threw my us bank debit card before. It got decline at first called they an they raised it. I would call an talk to the manager tell them u need to make a large purchase ect. Most normal tellers won't but will if they get approvak from the manager. I know this cause I have this bank.

chase will and im sure they have a free account. I have/had accounts with key, fairfield, huntington, chase, and they all let me.

Hell no. Never ever go to chase. I work for that sketchy bank an would never let someone I know bnank there lol.

I have asked for an exception and they wouldn't budge.

"OK, I'll be there in half an hour to close out my account. Have the paperwork ready, I'm in a hurry today."

It's YOUR money, daily limits are there to PROTECT your money by limiting the amount that can be withdrawn with a stolen card. If your bank refuses to allow one-time limit exceptions, or to allow you to change your limit, then they're up to something funny.

Hell no. Never ever go to chase. I work for that sketchy bank an would never let someone I know bnank there lol.

I used to have a Chase account. As long as you only deal with the branches you're fine, and their online services are terrific, but their phone center is full of shit-dicks, assholes, and complete fuck-ups that go out of their way to piss you the fuck off.

I went to Huntington, and while their online banking is almost useless except to check balances, their branch people are friendly as hell, and their regional call centers are brilliant.

US Bank wouldn't do it, but they also cost nothing to have.

I have not had this problem with usbank. How are u tryin to acheive this? You can go to them and have them do it in person, if they arnt doing it over the phone its probably for your safety. Is this card an atm card or a visa/mastercard debit card

try billpay through your bank. I work at chase we are allowed to raise the limit sometimes and there are certain criteria you must meet: open for more then 6months, cant change address in last 30 days, cant be overdrafted more than 6 times in the last 12 months, and have a higher available balance then what you are requesting to be raised to. Your bank may be different but not by much

"OK, I'll be there in half an hour to close out my account. Have the paperwork ready, I'm in a hurry today."

It's YOUR money, daily limits are there to PROTECT your money by limiting the amount that can be withdrawn with a stolen card. If your bank refuses to allow one-time limit exceptions, or to allow you to change your limit, then they're up to something funny.

I used to have a Chase account. As long as you only deal with the branches you're fine, and their online services are terrific, but their phone center is full of shit-dicks, assholes, and complete fuck-ups that go out of their way to piss you the fuck off.

I went to Huntington, and while their online banking is almost useless except to check balances, their branch people are friendly as hell, and their regional call centers are brilliant.

haha I'll be nicer to people when they are smarter...its amazing i am an ass to people and just got promoted. If you had to deal with dumbasses all day you would be an ass too.