Anyone on here work for Kellie Auto Sales?

2 Sweet

HOLY SHIT....why do almost all of their cars have 150,000 miles or more? Most of them are 2000 or newer too.....

funny. i came across a BMW on CL today and went to the site because i remembered this thread.

the fact that all of them had super high mileage and a price of "$CALL" made me leave the site with the quickness.

nothing i hate more than looking for something online and seeing the price as "call for price"

funny. i came across a BMW on CL today and went to the site because i remembered this thread.

the fact that all of them had super high mileage and a price of "$CALL" made me leave the site with the quickness.

nothing i hate more than looking for something online and seeing the price as "call for price"

+abilliondy

They had a Blazer Xtreme there that I was interested in. They posted a craigslist ad for it on Dec 29th, so I stopped by a few nights ago, and it wasn't on the lot. I asked a salesman about it, he says they sold it on the 24th. WTF? Then why the hell was it on craigslist 5 days later?

I went home and checked, and it was still on their website. Hell, it could still be on there right now.

Never got an exact price, but I figured with the high mileage it might be really cheap, which was why I was looking into it.

I need a better daily and I've always liked these trucks, I had an S10 Xtreme but it was too small.

I regret not buying that truck from you. I like the looks of these little suv's as well.

I miss it. It was a great daily. But I'm too tall for a standard cab, after driving for a while my legs and back would get kinda cramped. I figure a Blazer would fit my needs better, so I'm hoping to get one at some point this year

Never got an exact price, but I figured with the high mileage it might be really cheap, which was why I was looking into it.

I need a better daily and I've always liked these trucks, I had an S10 Xtreme but it was too small.

and had the 2.2 disease.

your done with the celebrities?