fun stuff on MW2.

pontiacfreak142

This made me LOL so hard. So im on playing mw2 with some of my friends last night, and i got stuck on the other team (my internet is gay and wont let me connect to most of my friends so i cant join there party some times). So the team im on is all one clan and these guys are talking so much shit as soon as the other team couldnt hear them. These guys all sounded like they should be on that jersey shore show, and they sounded like a bunch of fags trying to act like hard asses. So the game starts and they get a couple kills right off the bat which didnt help their egos much. They are still talking shit and now even trying to make fun of the other teams names and what not. Well i figured it would be fun to try to kill my friends a few times, so i went after them. Well of course they stuck together and just out right murdered me, as well as the rest of the team i was on. As sad as it is, i didnt get one kill as most of the other team just hid and i would usuall end up dead before i ever found any of them. But anyway, during this game, the shit talker i was on a team with, turned into a bunch of whiney little girls just as fast as they started talking shit. As soon as the game was over they got pissy and started trying to say i was cheating and helping the other team. My buddy gets on his mic and tells them to stfu and quit being a bunch of panzies. Of course they keep bitching. a couple of my friends all keep saying that i kept going after them. So i got tired of listening to them so i get on and said 'you know, you guys sure whine an awful lot for such such shit talking you were doing'. Needless to say they left pretty quick after that lol.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe on failbox... I see a a few peoples on the ps3 every now and again. Hitman420 is on shittons.

I love it when the other team talks shit. As long as it's all in good fun it really adds depth to the experience. I can't imagine being or even sounding like a girl online though.

There's usually 6+ people from CR playing in the evenings as a group. When I send you an invite, it means join :)

Dude, stop sending so many invites when my sons on. He asked me if it was ok to put you on the ignore list last night :lol: You'll know when I'm on cause I'll crash your party! P.S. I found my headset.

try being a girl on MW2....

Trying it tonight... you may want to be online for this. It shall be estrogen epicness.

You just described pretty much every multiplayer online gaming experience.

Welcome to the internet.

i know, but it was just awsome how the guy talked so much shit, to the point of making fun of some one bc of their name, just to turn into a bitch at the drop of a hat, and all while sounding like a little girl lmao.

At this point I suck and couldnt keep up but by time Im good enough to play with the big boys a new game will be the craze...

Well next time RymerC and I are in a party I will invite you if your on. Lately I've been sucking too because according to infinity ward, tactical knife 6 feet away > 5 bullets to the head