TAX TIMEEE!

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually expect to get back $8-10k but this year being on disability, I am not expecting to really get anything and it sucks a big fat dick.

HOLY SHIT, $10k!?

I usually get around 800-900$ I thought about changing my dependants but i take the risk of oweing at the end of the year just to get a little bit more in each paycheck doesnt seem worth it.

Oh and as for what im going to do with it, probably pay off my cc from all the christmas gifts i bought.

I have 3 kids, married, work alot of overtime and I have them take the most out possible. I dont mind the govt holding my money for me. I found it odd that people do and then wonder why I have that much money all of a sudden in the bank. If I took it each week it would be very little and would just get mixed into the houshold spending. However when its a lump sum, I spend it very slowly and it lasts all year and usually into the next year. Which helps it get larger each and every year.

Usually don't get much (intentionally) but It will probably go towards a clutch for the daily so I can have all my bewsts back!

How long did it last? Old Audi clutches used to last >100k miles, the new ones I'm not so sure about.

How long did it last? Old Audi clutches used to last >100k miles, the new ones I'm not so sure about.

Jones sucks at driving a manual transmission. He is a girl, and rides the clutch like a bitch. :p

I think he has 75k miles or something like that. I too was shocked at it going before 100k.

Jones sucks at driving a manual transmission. He is a girl, and rides the clutch like a bitch. :p

I think he has 75k miles or something like that. I too was shocked at it going before 100k.

77K and Counting, and it has been chipped and driven hard pretty much it's entire life ;) In stock mode the clutch holds fine, on stock boost and you can't even tell it has an issue. In stock torque land, I'm sure it would last 150K+

77K and Counting, and it has been chipped and driven hard pretty much it's entire life ;) In stock mode the clutch holds fine, on stock boost and you can't even tell it has an issue. In stock torque land, I'm sure it would last 150K+

What kind of slipping occurs when you run the 93 program? Thats good news considering I won't be doing any power mods until the powertrain warranty is up at 60k.

I have 3 kids, married, work alot of overtime and I have them take the most out possible. I dont mind the govt holding my money for me. I found it odd that people do and then wonder why I have that much money all of a sudden in the bank. If I took it each week it would be very little and would just get mixed into the houshold spending. However when its a lump sum, I spend it very slowly and it lasts all year and usually into the next year. Which helps it get larger each and every year.

I do the same thing for the very same reasons. If I broke even I would waste the money on small bs. This way I can waste it on big bs :D! My wife and I also get our bonus checks at the same time we get our tax returns... Makes for a fun little time of year for us.

This year I'm remodelling my house, getting an assault rifle, new wheels and running boards for the edge, possiblly switching out the block in the TA, taking a family vacation to Florida, and putting the rest in savings.