Lesnar Will Be Back

wagner

Now how would you like to be the first person he faces? He is going to be more pissed off than a nymphomaniac at a convent. I wonder who they will feed to him first?

I doubt the will throw him into a title fight right away. There is to much money to be made with a warmup fight and then if he gets past that give him a title shot again.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Trainer-Lesnar-Definitely-Coming-Back-22061

well mir and carwin are fighting for the iterim belt, so he will face the winner of that fight. so yes it will be a title fight, its his belt to defend.....

glad to see him come back though, the ufc as been struggling to put up good fights.

well mir and carwin are fighting for the iterim belt, so he will face the winner of that fight. so yes it will be a title fight, its his belt to defend.....

glad to see him come back though, the ufc as been struggling to put up good fights.

I don't know if they will give him a title fight right off the bat. There are 2 reasons for this I think.

1. He might want a test to see how well he has recovered.

2. When he headlines 2 pay per views you get double the money.

But you are right there is a good chance they will just toss him right into a title fight but it would be better business to give him 2.

I don't know if they will give him a title fight right off the bat. There are 2 reasons for this I think.

1. He might want a test to see how well he has recovered.

2. When he headlines 2 pay per views you get double the money.

But you are right there is a good chance they will just toss him right into a title fight but it would be better business to give him 2.

but lensar is not going to settle for anything less than his title back............

Correct and that will be the possible hang up. I hope Mir wins the interm fight just to see Lesnar Mir III that will be an amazing fight.

Yeah, I personally would rather see carwin fight him. I want to see how he does with someone his size and strength.

I love Shane Carwin, but Brock would destroy him.

Yes Lesnar would hurt him. Carwin has not really shown much against lesser fighters.

Mir is really the only person that might be able to stop him. It is just not his size but how quick he is for a heavyweight let alone one of his size.

Yes Lesnar would hurt him. Carwin has not really shown much against lesser fighters.

Mir is really the only person that might be able to stop him. It is just not his size but how quick he is for a heavyweight let alone one of his size.

Mir got lucky on the first bout, but Brock man handled him in the second. Im sure he could do it again, and im also not sure everyone wants to see that fight again.

Anyone ever mention exactly what he was out for? They kept it pretty hush.

There never really anything said outside of an issue with his small intestine.

Mir got lucky on the first bout, but Brock man handled him in the second. Im sure he could do it again, and im also not sure everyone wants to see that fight again.

Well if Mir beats Carwin ( and he should) it is going to happen. Even then Mir is so worked up over fighting Lesnar again that I think he will make a big mistake and it will cost him.

Even with all the extra muscle Mir has put on he still lacks that quickness Lesnar has.

Anyone ever mention exactly what he was out for? They kept it pretty hush.

he initially had mono, then was diagnosed with diverticulitus. evidentally he had a small hole in his small intestine and it was leaking shit out into his body over the course of a year or so.

he initially had mono, then was diagnosed with diverticulitus. evidentally he had a small hole in his small intestine and it was leaking shit out into his body over the course of a year or so.

Well, that sucks. Who's gonna be the first to look at him, sniff the air a bit, and proudly exclaim, "Did you shit yourself?" :D

Guest fist302
Fedor wouldn't beat him. Fedor almost got worked by a scrub a few weeks ago...

Why because he took a few ground and pound strikes? Rogers did well and proved himself but still got his ass wooped in the end.

Why because he took a few ground and pound strikes? Rogers did well and proved himself but still got his ass wooped in the end.

Ok fine. Yes, he beat him, but I dont think he would fare well against. Brocks ground and pound game. Its fast, its huge, and I wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of it.

Ok fine. Yes, he beat him, but I dont think he would fare well against. Brocks ground and pound game. Its fast, its huge, and I wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of it.

Ask Frank Mir how it feels to have eat about 20 of those lunch box sized fists.

Heath Herring has not fought since Lesnar beat his face in.

Randy is now at Light Heavyweight after his dance with Brock.

All got to tasty what he was cooking when it came to ground and pound