98 Trans Am For Sale $4,800!

XChris1632X

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry I keep missing your messages until the day of you being able to come out. I just got home and found this and I am leaving in about 10 mins to go to Panama city beach. I will be back on the 27th. I will PM you my number as soon as I return. As soon as you get it, feel free to call or text me anytime to schedule a time to visit. I will make some time for you. I am only about 4 miles away from Coughlins on 36 heading out of town so it is really easy. Sorry about the delay and all the missed messages once again.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I am back in town and finally have internet back. I have been having some connectivity issues since I left on vacation. I just had the car out and I put 10 gallons of gas from the barn in it and it must have been nasty cause it just starting running a little rougher. I am planning on getting some fresh gas in, cleaning it up, and I am strongly thinking about tuning the car in the next week or two so it runs at its full extent.

Those still interested, send me a message and I will send you my number so we can put something together.

Im in the process of uploading some more pics to add on at this time.

Chris, I am likely going to be in Marysville tomorrow, but no idea when yet. Can you PM me your number and when you're available tomorrow? Are you close to Coughlins?

If your still interested let me know and I will send you my number.

If your still interested let me know and I will send you my number.

Ha, I forgot about this after 3 tries. :)

I've spent some of the cash I had laying around last month, but as soon as my Equinox sells, I'll have some spending cash once again. Really interested in seeing those additional pics.

Part out anything? I could give stock parts plus cash, I'm interested in the c6 wheels/tires, LT's and OR ypipe....lmk

No thanks. I really dont have time or interest in any of that.

Ha, I forgot about this after 3 tries. :)

I've spent some of the cash I had laying around last month, but as soon as my Equinox sells, I'll have some spending cash once again. Really interested in seeing those additional pics.

Sorry again. I never seemed to see your messages until the day of/or after you said you would like to come out. I am trying to get those pics done with a quickness.

dont mean to bother you, but I just wanted to ask once more since I really want them. The c6 wheels/tires. I'll swap out them myself, but my stock wheels with good tires + cash for them, just means you have to get less out of selling the car...:) If not sorry for the post and good luck with a sale!
  • Downvote 1