What happened to the good ol' Days of CR?

coltboostin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I don't count street racing as real racing. No time slip no care

2. Yes you made more because I don't treat my car like a skank from a frat party.

Besides hot lapping sounds like some fort of dirty mexican sex act performed by someone in a Doctor's outfit.

i bet ive got more time slips from this year then any one on cr too....

dont be mad because my shit can make that many passses with out breaking a swet. beotchhhhhh :gtfo: lol

• Upvote 1

i bet ive got more time slips from this year then any one on cr too....

dont be mad because my shit can make that many passses with out breaking a swet. beotchhhhhh :gtfo: lol

I am not mad, I just choose not to be hard on equipment. That is why I don't have to carry a DSM/SRT repair kit in my car pookie bear :)

Maybe I will hot lap the element one day and beat your record.

I missed alot without having a car last summer. Now my car is runnin, I will be ready for this year. I moved into a bigger house with more land so if you guys stop by, we can do all kinds of retarded stuff. I was actually thinking about taking my car out today to mess around with it and run some of the gas out.

you get all pissing and butt hurt when people fuck with you and talk smack but its fine for you to do.

I gotta disagree here, I don't think I've seen someone be as fucked with as young chin pubes and he seems to take it in strides.

What happened to the days of Daily Racing? Spring, Summer, Winter, snowstrom, on foot, didnt fucking matter someone was racing.

I miss riding/driving Cavin's cars, hitting on his mom, and encouraging him to make bad desicions in cars he should not have been driving int he first place. Now, he just eats his mom's cookies and goes to school

What happened to CR!:gtfo:

Rolf.

I CANNOT belive that R1 is still running, Espicially with erik doing 1 mile 12 oclock stand ups and 1 mile rolling burnouts LOL

Guest Removed
What happened?

Arrests.

Deaths.

Folks finally grew up.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

this is truth

you get all pissing and butt hurt when people fuck with you and talk smack but its fine for you to do.

this is most people...really

DING DING DING

and it's easy to hot lap a car that doesn't make any power, and thus has no chance of breaking :) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

exactly ..... and hot lapping a f body isnt in any ones best interest.