You wear thong underpants?

You want us to take our shirts off?

Where do you live?

Is your mom hot too?

Where do you live?

What's your address?

You like pizza?

Welcome nice bike. +rep

Add a bit more details about bike anything done to it?

Oh and to all you fucktardz who want to start a flame war this is a website intro not a job application or full body cavity check.

You want the body search talk to Paul he gives those out in the Men's bathroom at the Crown Sports bar.

Yeah, I'm the one who gave hime the name "More toys than you". Dude is actually quite humble about his toys. thats only about 1/4 of them. There are some big boy toys in the arsenal as well, backhoe, tractors, etc....

Dude is really a hardcore gearhead, and into anything fast. Welcome to CR Bud

Welcome nice bike. +rep

Add a bit more details about bike anything done to it?

Oh and to all you fucktardz who want to start a flame war this is a website intro not a job application or full body cavity check.

You want the body search talk to Paul he gives those out in the Men's bathroom at the Crown Sports bar.

Says the guy who told another recent new member to "suck start a shotgun". Oh and welcome new guy. Are you from pickerington, or just moved there?

I'm not your bud, pal.

I'm not your pal, guy.

And for the newb...I was all ready to flame you and blah blah, and the pic of you on your Busa still looks homo as fuck. But I like your attitude, you've got moxy old man. Oh and a nice arsenal of bikes. Welcome.

Says the guy who told another recent new member to "suck start a shotgun". Oh and welcome new guy. Are you from pickerington, or just moved there?

When you come to this site to start trouble or be an ass that is a different ball of wax.

I got something you can suck start :)

RAWR