another newb!

cdeezy2003

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've come for your daughter Chuck

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii175/hilz9009/beetlejuice.jpg

classic lmao, but yall will have to wait, shes only 5. wheres this toyota at. it wont even be a fair race but it was asked if i wanna race and the answer to that is always yes.

i know everyone didnt bow out yet did they???? it cant be this easy, plus im not kicked out yet.

If you have come to this site just to start shit that is more queer than ross the intern.

Now if you really want I can ban you so you can go brag how you got booted from a site because you can't follow simple rules on how to get on the site.

I mean for fucksake if some of these dumbasses that are already here it can be to hard.

If you have come to this site just to start shit that is more queer than ross the intern.

Now if you really want I can ban you so you can go brag how you got booted from a site because you can't follow simple rules on how to get on the site.

I mean for fucksake if some of these dumbasses that are already here it can be to hard.

i didnt come here to start shit, dont think that. it just sorta landed on me when i didnt read all the rules before posting. ive never read rules that require a pic and a description and a letter from strickland to be legal. im on a few forums and this one is the most strict by far. im actually a easy goin guy but at the same time my military time bumped me up a few notches on the shit talkin pole:bangbang: and i dont get a chance to flex it that often.

now the tone has sorta been set formyself here and first impressions are everything.

i didnt come here to start shit, dont think that. it just sorta landed on me when i didnt read all the rules before posting. ive never read rules that require a pic and a description and a letter from strickland to be legal. im on a few forums and this one is the most strict by far. im actually a easy goin guy but at the same time my military time bumped me up a few notches on the shit talkin pole:bangbang: and i dont get a chance to flex it that often.

now the tone has sorta been set formyself here and first impressions are everything.

The rules are there to keep dumb shits like yourself out. :gtfo:

i know i know, but hey kil kare is local so thats a plus. im only here because my wife was finishing her nursing degree.....wait you do know about kilkare right?

Yes, I know about kilkare............

My wife is from Enon, and I laugh every time I drive through the suburbs of Dayton, including Xenia.

^^^dude shut up ure car is way to slow to talk to me.

And your monte was something special before you got yours to run mad super hyper hp huh?

Talking shit like that is for beginners. You are a bit to old to be acting like a douche bag on an internet forum.

Remember, the internetz are serious business.

enlighten me, i wanna laugh too! i came from the southend of columbus, are you familiar with parsosn ave? yea, real shit hole so its all up hill from there. ive been all over the country the last 10 years, i cant really explain why i came back.

Chuck... Not to bash here or anything, but you could have done a better job at intoducing yourself... A pic is a plus, same as mods on the car, track times, projects for the future and stuff like that... Also don't try to be a jerk to people that you dont know... As you know noobs get bashed at any forum... Take it with a grain of salt... BTW... Welcome...

And your monte was something special before you got yours to run mad super hyper hp huh?

Talking shit like that is for beginners. You are a bit to old to be acting like a douche bag on an internet forum.

Remember, the internetz are serious business.

the monte is as fast as it needs to be which is faster than whoever im runnin. i didnt spill what it was on the first post on purpose. "the internet is serious busniess" ROTFLMAO