another newb!

cdeezy2003

Chuck... Not to bash here or anything, but you could have done a better job at intoducing yourself... A pic is a plus, same as mods on the car, track times, projects for the future and stuff like that... Also don't try to be a jerk to people that you dont know... As you know noobs get bashed at any forum... Take it with a grain of salt... BTW... Welcome...

dude if everybody wouldve came at me like that everyone on here wouldve been open to everything about the car and myself. thats a stand up way to go about sayin "dudewheres your pic?" i wasnt tryin to be a jerk in the first post by any means, but after i was gettin bashed i was handing it back out. i just may be calibrated to a different level of bashing than everyone here is used to.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You buys better be careful, he might bust out his amazing shit talking ability at any moment.................then we will all be in for a hurtin'.

well you never know, but i guarantee id crack that golfs ass wide open if you wanna run it.

enlighten me, i wanna laugh too! i came from the southend of columbus, are you familiar with parsosn ave? yea, real shit hole so its all up hill from there. ive been all over the country the last 10 years, i cant really explain why i came back.

Were the same age and I grew up on/off parsons. I dont know you.

its vehicle not vehical since your the spelling jackass.

Let me translate into something you can comprehend.

U iz dum an needa leve colmbus raching.:gtfo:

i treed ure ass, i fixed it right after i proof read it. thanks for keeping me straight mr.douche nozzle.