another newb!

cdeezy2003

doesnt seem to be a shortage of these threads in her but thought id kick another one out. living in Xenia right up the street from kilkare and working in columbus. grew up on the southside of columbus so im familiar with the area and some people. runnin a 86 monte LS that does okay, time is all based on how fast i need it to be....lol. Edited by cdeezy2003
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well first off i hadnt decided if im even gonna hang out here or not yet, so i dropped a quick line instead of lurking around without saying anything. i just found this place like a day er so ago from a link over on yellowbullet.com. and as for going places...well i guess there sure is alot of keyboard warriors out their.

Judging by your wonderful grasp of the English language and inability to follow simple ordinances, I'd suggest you save yourself and everybody else the time.

If you need help with any of the above words, I totally understand.

i see, i went and read over some of the rules and there is WAY to many rules on this place. i got spoiled over on the bullet, and will stay there i just seen something from my home town and thought mabe someone i know might be on here. but im sure that no one i know is here after ive been here a literally minuet. that sucks too cause im really not a ass its just gonna have to seem like it since it all started out wrong. im sure this will be a bashing thread soon, so let the shit talkin begin, im ready.
  • Downvote 2

Are you serious Chuck, your 32 years old and your acting worse than the 15 year olds we have on here. You come on a local forum with your arrogant attitude and don't respect our rules and then expect us to accept you. Seriously man grow up and go back to your other stupid forum and stay off here. We honestly don't need assholes like you here. Thanks for wasting all our time.

Are you serious Chuck, your 32 years old and your acting worse than the 15 year olds we have on here. You come on a local forum with your arrogant attitude and don't respect our rules and then expect us to accept you. Seriously man grow up and go back to your other stupid forum and stay off here. We honestly don't need assholes like you here. Thanks for wasting all our time.

all i wanted to do really was just look and thought ahh, why not but then someone had to start up the bashing machine which i kinda enjoy cause i dont get to do it that often. when this is over youll never hear from me again. im having fun but im sure someones at home or work right now really pissed off.