another newb!

cdeezy2003

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why you got to come off like a fucking asshole. You're in here name calling like a fucking teenager. Whats your problem anyway? Mad at the world because you secretly dream of cocks in your mouth?

Rules are rules and you didnt follow them and now you're all big bad ass serious internet military southend tough guy.

You can suck my salty balls...

where have you been? been waitin on some shit talkers! commin off like an asshole? look at you go with your first post in the thread and im the asshole? eat me fuck bag. big bad ass internet guy, no just a bigger bad ass internet guy than you so that means you aint got shit. i dont have a problem it seems you do for being all wound up in yourself. do you even drive anything fast or are you just an act too. we can get you a bench seat and some reindeer for the hood of that ta cause im betting its a sled.

where have you been? been waitin on some shit talkers! commin off like an asshole? look at you go with your first post in the thread and im the asshole? eat me fuck bag. big bad ass internet guy, no just a bigger bad ass internet guy that you so that means you aint got shit. i dont have a problem it seems you do for being all wound up in yourself. do you even drive anything fast or are you just an act too. we can get you a bench seat and some reindeer for the hood of that ta cause im betting its a sled.

Damn!!! I'm sorry I must have mistaken you for just another punk ass bitch like you come off as.

Im glad that we have confirmed that you are the biggest, baddest, tough guy to ever bless this great place we call internet.

Now please get on these salty balls, boy...

you need a guy on ure balls to make you feel good fag stick. you must take it in the can as bad as you want me to get on ure nutz. why is it that the slower someones shit is the more likely they are to be queer? is that the ride santa drives around on christmas?