This thread is now about thread bans

girlygirl18t

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The internet happened?

It did, and my opinion never matters.

^ agreed. Plus friends stick up for friends...dont they?

I understand sticking up for friends, but sometimes things are a little too personal and I (again I understands others are not like me) stay away from them..... but this IS the internet

Gearhead,

If you and your girl want to continue this shit, I can call child services in Delaware and let them know you have your son living in the shop which is a violation of you divorce decree or I can let everyone on CR know about the racingjunk.com incidents fuck I'll just call the investigators or I can talk about the video of you and a certain female that could have gotten you in more than just a little trouble.

It's bad enough I get a call two week ago with someone telling me you are trying to find out where I live so you can have your cousin fight me or destroy anything I own but, then I see this shit.

You are such a fucking pussy. Be a man and if you have a problem with me I can make arrangement at a gym and we can settle this or you can fucking grow up and get over it. I made fun of you and your girlfriend on the internet cry me a river.

You say the truth hurts, maybe it's time you control your girl.

My next form of action will either be to call:

- Delaware County

- Your ex wife

- The FBI

- Franklin county prosecutor

- A Gym of my selection

Or move on, it's up to you.

Jew vs Redneck Pay-Per-View Special! This sounds promising. Hell, worst case scenario HBO will buy the rights. They'll put anything on the air.

nothing good can come out of this thread, or anything related to it. probably best to just wipe this one clean and move on completely like nothing ever happened. both parties go their separate ways and forget the other existed. columbus is a pretty big city.

Just curious who this is supposed to scare???????

not intended to "scare" anyone. it isnt a horror movie and nobody on this forum is 8 years old, so...yeah not really trying to scare anyone. i felt like it fit where i posted it. btw i dont really care about the whole linn vs gearhead e-battle but i know this forum loves to go 30 pages with this stuff so we can just call that my little addition to the thread.

tom

Guest Removed
good ol prank callin. lolz

funny how you mention that...been getting that shit again here this morning at the shop...:rolleyes:

and just like the prank calling, the fighting thing is just as high school kiddy shit as one can get. funny how dana is the one saying stuff, but people wanna fight with me. you got a problem with either of us, you know where to find us.

nothing good can come out of this thread, or anything related to it. probably best to just wipe this one clean and move on completely like nothing ever happened. both parties go their separate ways and forget the other existed. columbus is a pretty big city.

:gtfo: