This thread is now about thread bans

girlygirl18t

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+ 100000. I like how everyone makes fun of him for getting a ticket for racing on a racing site.:thumbdown

So we are supposed to praise him for illegal activity, yeah that sounds about right. I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

On a side note, what a face palm thread, why is it the same people ALL THE TIME in these kinds of threads?

So we are supposed to praise him for illegal activity, yeah that sounds about right. I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

What a bunch of hypocritical ass's

Have none of you driven a vehicle while talking on the phone, eating, or any one of a number of things that could have caused enough of a distraction to allow an accident to occur that could end in a tragedy?

No speeding tickets, no accidents nothing?

Someone must have cloned the Virgin Mary because I see a whole lot of people that must be without sin?

I guess Linn and I must be the only people to have ever been arrested or made a decision we wish we could have taken back?

I have street raced, My father, Uncles and Son have street raced. I would bet all of you have too, even if it was just a 100 yard pop from a stop light.

This is not the 700 club, here is a link for a web site that has more like minded people you may be interested in. http://www.cbn.com/

And while I am at it, I thought Linn's comments regarding Rob's kids were despicable and showed extremely bad character.

On a side note, what a face palm thread, why is it the same people ALL THE TIME in these kinds of threads?

Thats such bullshit 99.99% of this site people have done something illegal in a car, raced or acted a fool. Like you never made a fucking mistake in your life. Give me a fucking break

Guest tbutera2112

crossle just likes to come into all of these threads and bitch....its about the same people all the time, and its always the same people bitching

crossle is just a whiner, just like the people he always bitches about

I once jacked off while driving home from Florida. After I finished I wondered what it would have looked like wrecking with my cock in my hand. Ive only done it once since...

Safety first...

Nice.

Ok lets save this thread. This is now a thread on having sex while driving.

I tend to have trouble climaxing while driving. I find it easier to climax during actual intercourse as apposed to having oral sex performed.

Guest tbutera2112
Nice.

I tend to have trouble climaxing while driving. I find it easier to climax during actual intercourse as apposed to having oral sex performed.

youre gettin old my friend..

Nice.

I too have had this problem in the past but as a rule I always like to give a nice facial on occasion. Plus it helps cut down on the baby making chances since I like to go raw....

What a bunch of hypocritical ass's

Have none of you driven a vehicle while talking on the phone, eating, or any one of a number of things that could have caused enough of a distraction to allow an accident to occur that could end in a tragedy?

No speeding tickets, no accidents nothing?

Someone must have cloned the Virgin Mary because I see a whole lot of people that must be without sin?

I guess Linn and I must be the only people to have ever been arrested or made a decision we wish we could have taken back?

I have street raced, My father, Uncles and Son have street raced. I would bet all of you have too, even if it was just a 100 yard pop from a stop light.

This is not the 700 club, here is a link for a web site that has more like minded people you may be interested in.

Thank you for a second I thought i was one of the only ones who has done somthing stupid in a car.

linn wants the crap to stop, i suggest he write a formal apology to me and dana both.

When all this went down I offered to be the bigger person and come talk with you and Dana in person and you told me not to come anywhere near your shop.

I'll make a deal with you, I'll apologize when you admit to CR that you put my number on Craig's list first multiple times prior to your shop ever getting any calls about sexual encounters. You make such a big deal about it and bitched about how terrible it was. I guess it was just a joke when you did it to me but, when it happened to you it was a different stroy.

Rob, you know all the shit I know about you and I still have yet to post any of the details on CR. If you and Dana want to continue to try to take stabs at me I can do the same to you. I'm sure new clientel will not want to use your shop when I start posting online about your past.

crossle just likes to come into all of these threads and bitch....its about the same people all the time, and its always the same people bitching

crossle is just a whiner, just like the people he always bitches about

You just called yourself a whiner. I enjoy some of the quality posts that get made around here. Most of the ridiculous threads involve the same people over and over again. YOU are included in this group. Call me a whiner all you want, at the least I don't step into every stinking thread and run my mouth about things I know nothing about, or you just know everything, which is typical of arrogant people.

Guest tbutera2112
You just called yourself a whiner. I enjoy some of the quality posts that get made around here. Most of the ridiculous threads involve the same people over and over again. YOU are included in this group. Call me a whiner all you want, at the least I don't step into every stinking thread and run my mouth about things I know nothing about, or you just know everything, which is typical of arrogant people.

:funny::gay2:

Guest Removed
When all this went down I offered to be the bigger person and come talk with you and Dana in person and you told me not to come anywhere near your shop.

I'll make a deal with you, I'll apologize when you admit to CR that you put my number on Craig's list first multiple times prior to your shop ever getting any calls about sexual encounters. You make such a big deal about it and bitched about how terrible it was. I guess it was just a joke when you did it to me but, when it happened to you it was a different stroy.

Rob, you know all the shit I know about you and I still have yet to post any of the details on CR. If you and Dana want to continue to try to take stabs at me I can do the same to you. I'm sure new clientel will not want to use your shop when I start posting online about your past.

You offered to be the bigger person then, I'll give you that. But i was so fucking pissed off that i couldnt even call the damn parts store cause of your stupid shit, it wouldnt have been a good thing for you to show your face here.

Ok then dumb ass explain how i can put Your phone number on CL, when i didnt even have it before you called me after you did it to me? nor did i care to have your phone number.nor did i have time to waste on your ass opening a shop. to recap it again for you, you arent worth wasting my time with. maybe it was the other "long list of people" that you have done that too paying you back for being the douche you are. due you have email from CL showing showing these so called ad's posted from MY CL log in? Hell no you dont. just more lies coming from your cum dumbster just like when you said "thats not my email address". funny you just admitted it was.

We have every email from CL, also every page copied, and pms copied from here to back every bit of every thing we say up. what do you have ? Not a god damn shred of any thing. Hell by now i figured you would be out of decincy , but i dont think you had any to start with.

You know nothing of my past. You wanna sit here and slander my name with false bull shit, go for it. Just show your childishness even more so, and give me more evidence for a civil suit against your ass cause you dont have nothing but some sorry ass punk lieing bitch named Jesse feeding you a crook of lies. Jesse was convicted of his crimes on racing junk, and all of it is sealed in his juvie record cause he was under age when he did it. Jesse is nothing but a god damn liar. the day you learn that, you'll be better off. Wonder how many stolen things he has sitting around his house. lord knows he more then likely still has some of the shit he stole from when he broken into IPS's back lot and tore up a bunch of stuff. How do i know this , cause the little puke fuck face came to me and wanted me to sell the shit for him, and i didnt want no part of it. just like his scams on racing junk, and the CC scam he ran on jegs with casto. when he finally got busted he named so many people, the cops didnt even believe him. I have been cleared by CPD on all that shit, cause they didnt find what he said i had, in my garage or on my pc's. Trust me, there are several people , if not a dozen or so people looking for his ass right now over shit from years ago.

My past is just that, MY past. I havent changed a bit. Im not out to rip people off, and make up false statements for entertainment value of CR like you are. So go piss up a rope with your bullshit that your pulling out of your ass hole.

You offered to be the bigger person then, I'll give you that. But i was so fucking pissed off that i couldnt even call the damn parts store cause of your stupid shit, it wouldnt have been a good thing for you to show your face here.

Ok then dumb ass explain how i can put Your phone number on CL, when i didnt even have it before you called me after you did it to me? nor did i care to have your phone number.nor did i have time to waste on your ass opening a shop. to recap it again for you, you arent worth wasting my time with. maybe it was the other "long list of people" that you have done that too paying you back for being the douche you are. due you have email from CL showing showing these so called ad's posted from MY CL log in? Hell no you dont. just more lies coming from your cum dumbster just like when you said "thats not my email address". funny you just admitted it was.

We have every email from CL, also every page copied, and pms copied from here to back every bit of every thing we say up. what do you have ? Not a god damn shred of any thing. Hell by now i figured you would be out of decincy , but i dont think you had any to start with.

You know nothing of my past. You wanna sit here and slander my name with false bull shit, go for it. Just show your childishness even more so, and give me more evidence for a civil suit against your ass cause you dont have nothing but some sorry ass punk lieing bitch named Jesse feeding you a crook of lies. Jesse was convicted of his crimes on racing junk, and all of it is sealed in his juvie record cause he was under age when he did it. Jesse is nothing but a god damn liar. the day you learn that, you'll be better off. Wonder how many stolen things he has sitting around his house. lord knows he more then likely still has some of the shit he stole from when he broken into IPS's back lot and tore up a bunch of stuff. How do i know this , cause the little puke fuck face came to me and wanted me to sell the shit for him, and i didnt want no part of it. just like his scams on racing junk, and the CC scam he ran on jegs with casto. when he finally got busted he named so many people, the cops didnt even believe him. I have been cleared by CPD on all that shit, cause they didnt find what he said i had, in my garage or on my pc's. Trust me, there are several people , if not a dozen or so people looking for his ass right now over shit from years ago.

My past is just that, MY past. I havent changed a bit. Im not out to rip people off, and make up false statements for entertainment value of CR like you are. So go piss up a rope with your bullshit that your pulling out of your ass hole.

Jesus christ.

Thats such bullshit 99.99% of this site people have done something illegal in a car, raced or acted a fool. Like you never made a fucking mistake in your life. Give me a fucking break

Maybe, but I sure as fuck don't brag about it and not nearly on the level of most people on here.

this a Jesse from the east side ??? Little scrwnny kid?

no, a fat mixed kid from the west side. he was the one that had a white mustang back in the day doing burn outs and all kinds of dumb shit out at the meets on the west side, getting us kicked out of every parking lot there was.

same kid that used to show up at robs house and get beat with dip sticks by several of us. normally he would show up with what looked to be stolen parts.

he ripped off a bunch of people on racingjunk all over the country, for over 10k worth of u.s. postal money orders, and some sort of stolen CC bs with that tim guy(casto), and from what i remember they got 5k worth of new shit from that.

Nice.

Holy shit, this is me to a 'T'. We, uh, should get together. ;)