This thread is now about thread bans

girlygirl18t

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the site is 80% drama that you don't like does that mean you will reduce your posting down to 20%?? If so get the fuck out of threads YOU don't know shit in. Here you are being the queen of drama. Keep your opinion to yourself if you don't like whats going on, and if you do YOU can take it to PM'ing. Quit being such a whiney bitch..

Lolz, speaking of sticking noses where they don't belong.....

dont be upset that a majority of the site disslikes your arrogant ass, so please do me a favor to go fuck yourself, or since your so high and mighty, hire some one to fuck you.

you have more posts in this thread, then the partys involved. whining none the less

dont be upset that a majority of the site disslikes your arrogant ass, so please do me a favor to go fuck yourself, or since your so high and mighty, hire some one to fuck you.

plus 1

I'll let the people who know me in person be the judge of that, thanks though.