CR 3000 days old!

Main3s

heading to crown now :)

i got a text from some one saying that couldnt find the group

Fucker. I was there with my G/F from about 8:30-9:45 and didn't see anyone :( Got your txt about Doc when I went out to my car. Oh well.

haha i knew it was gonan be a bust up north hahaahahah

its cool i hung with doc for a few then some ladies came down(that doc wanted to hit on) lol an saw the ginger then went to another bar an met up with a few others.. sucha good nice... i todl you to come out east chris but did u listen noooo

I ended up staying in Cinci for the weekend, rather than traveling. At least you and your woman got a night out, right?

Yeah it was fun I guess. I was looking forward to kicking back a few and talking shop, but dinner with the lady was good.

haha i knew it was gonan be a bust up north hahaahahah

its cool i hung with doc for a few then some ladies came down(that doc wanted to hit on) lol an saw the ginger then went to another bar an met up with a few others.. sucha good nice... i todl you to come out east chris but did u listen noooo

:lol: Yeah, Yeah... I didn't want to come out east becasue that would have ment you were right. :( Oh well, I tried. Maybe next time.

Yeah it was fun I guess. I was looking forward to kicking back a few and talking shop, but dinner with the lady was good.

:lol: Yeah, Yeah... I didn't want to come out east becasue that would have ment you were right. :( Oh well, I tried. Maybe next time.

lol loser ahh well cant say i didtn try to warn you