CR 3000 days old!

Main3s

Okay, so lets celebrate CR's 3000 days of being awesome! It’s really just an excuse to get out and have a drink or just shoot the shit with each other. Maybe some of the “OG” members can come out and meet the people from “after 05”. :p

So lets do it! Come on out...

Saturday Jan, 23 at 8:30-9:00pm

The Claddagh Irish Pub 8745 Sancus blvd, Columbus, OH

:jerkit: fuck driving all teh way to polaris ....

ill be stickin to crown on main street here in renyoldsburg sucks to be you guys

You just said you'll be hanging out in Reynoldsburg and it "sucks to be you guys"? Seriously? :p

And I'll be rebuilding a starter tomorrow during the day so if that goes well, I'm there. I'll be the 6'4" skinny kid. Shouldn't be too hard to spot me.

That's something you brag about?

NOPE but ide rather not drink at a bar an have to drive across columbus after i had been drinking...

im down

haha thas the spirit... fuck polaris :bangbang:

You just said you'll be hanging out in Reynoldsburg and it "sucks to be you guys"? Seriously? :p

And I'll be rebuilding a starter tomorrow during the day so if that goes well, I'm there. I'll be the 6'4" skinny kid. Shouldn't be too hard to spot me.

yea reynoldsburg sucks but its liek 4 minuit drive from my house.

soooo screw the OP an screw drinking in polaris ... this useless post brought to you by dbags of america, keeping bitches clean-ish since 1992

NOPE but ide rather not drink at a bar an have to drive across columbus after i had been drinking...

yea reynoldsburg sucks but its liek 4 minuit drive from my house.

soooo screw the OP an screw drinking in polaris ... this useless post brought to you by dbags of america, keeping bitches clean-ish since 1992

just drive up and have a beer you lazy piece of shit

Well I wasn't trying to establish what side of town is better then the other, just want to get together...

X2. It's not that bad of a drive, it's Columbus, you can be anywhere in the city in 15-20 minutes.

:lol:

Well I wasn't trying to establish what side of town is better then the other, just want to get together...

X2. It's not that bad of a drive, it's Columbus, you can be anywhere in the city in 15-20 minutes.

haha

I might be there, so that would make 2 cool people, but i'll be bringing the woman, and she isnt all that cool, so we would break even. why does this only last for 30 mins?

edit: we need to get the green brothers to come out and buy them drinks for this celebration

L antho

I might be there, so that would make 2 cool people, but i'll be bringing the woman, and she isnt all that cool, so we would break even. why does this only last for 30 mins?

edit: we need to get the green brothers to come out and buy them drinks for this celebration

Well anthony lives 2 blocks away from my bar out east... an chris lives out west. Soo come out east ull have a better chance of gettin of gettin him out in his town :)