WTT 91 suzuki sidkick 4x4

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

I have a 1991 Suzuki Sidekick I want to trade for a playstation 3 or offer me what else you have.

Its a 1991 Suzuki Sidekick 4 cylinder with maunal transmission and its 4x4. It Is red and has a soft top.

Heres the deal. It was given to me by a woman I know. She left for california in 2003 and left it behind so it had sat ever since until I had it towed to my shop.

It cranks over just fine and fires up on ether. It does need the gas drained and likely a new fuel pump. It also needs a new top. It would be a disgusting swap with a ls1 or a really fun off roader. Its paint is faded and it had lots of enviornment fallout from the trees it sat nearby for 3 years. Rust wise its really stout , very little rust , frame and underbody very solid!

I have no title. The woman who gave it to me said although it was paid off , the lienholder who had the actual physical title went out of business before she got the physical title sent to her. She stated she didnt know how to obtain the title.

I do know how to obtain the title myself. I have a title worker but since Im in no hurry to spend $75 and wait for one. Anyways Its being stored in doors in a heated garage mainly because I threw away the top.

Id take a Playstation 3 for it or trade for a flat screen lcd tv.

I'll post the video of it in a few minutes.

(I know I know , I should put a fuel pump in it and give it to one of the strippers)

Guest Removed

i have a slower one done.....more then likely it could deal with that turd bucket of yours.

it would be out front when your bumpers fell off anyway. besides, when you hit 88mph you'll be some where else.

Guest 614Streets
Oh yeah FYI I can get the title through my title people no problem. Im meeting clay and possibly Anthony today but call me at 614 946 5424 to check it out today Im headed to the shop now.

Guest 614Streets
I dont think dana would approve of that...she would suggest solid gold (she knows people ;))

No no solid gold here I refuse to support that crew.

Guest Removed
No no solid gold here I refuse to support that crew.

LOL i feel you there.

how do i have this feeling i'll be seeing this thing with mud all over it...:lol: (thats what she said!)

Sale pending to Mr. Anthony Green himself. Nice meeting you today Clay. Sam you were 1 hour late to the party :(

I txted you and called and left a msg this morning. Give me a call so we can set something up for tonight or tomorrow morning.

how do i have this feeling i'll be seeing this thing with mud all over it...:lol: (thats what she said!)

:D Very possible. But after it serves as daily duty while my formula is down.