Liter bikes...

nochknstrps

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on your side with all of it until this part. That is merely an opinion and cannot be stated as fact.

Put it this way... I can cut a faster lap on an R6 (06-09) than I can on a Busa. The clearance and inability to turn it as fast as needed prevents a fast lap as compared to what I can on the R6...

Bullshit

Why are you so sure? Find a track test time and I will show you an R6 time that is faster... Oh, yeah... Nobody has tried it back to back and they don't post times even at Road America where they did the 2008 test...

Maybe Road America would be a tough test, but at a more typical track, I don't know why you feel that way...

Sure' date=' but that isn't what you said. You said an average rider on the R6 and an experienced rider on the Bus.[/quote']

Ehhhh.... You might have me... It should be tried out. Let's get something started. I'd give her a shot. I bet Flounder could cut a faster lap on Nick's R6 than I could on the same year Busa...

I might have to back pedal my statement. However, I stand behind 100% on if I rode it.

Don’t want to make any enemies here but I will state what has been my personal experience. A modern 1000 can outrun a busa and a 12 on top end. I have owned both a busa and a 12; have never owned a 1000 but ride with people who do. I have been pulled on by 1000’s with both bikes. Before you say it’s the rider which in most circumstances is a legitimate mitigating factor we switched riders with the same results. For me that’s the end of that myth which seems to be perpetuated by busa riders. It may have been true at some point in history but has not been for several years.

Street riding is very restrictive in how it will allow a modern sport bike to utilize their abilities. I run at the top end of the intermediate group for track days, however when street riding I can stay with expert racers. These same people can run away from me on the track like I don’t even exist. There are so many things that a modern sport bike can do that you just can’t come close to pushing what they are capable of on the street.

I have been at Mid-Ohio on both a busa and a 600. I am positive that I can outrun myself with the 600 over a busa. That is as close as you can get to having the same abilities with both riders.

Don’t want to make any enemies here but I will state what has been my personal experience. A modern 1000 can outrun a busa and a 12 on top end. I have owned both a busa and a 12; have never owned a 1000 but ride with people who do. I have been pulled on by 1000’s with both bikes. Before you say it’s the rider which in most circumstances is a legitimate mitigating factor we switched riders with the same results. For me that’s the end of that myth which seems to be perpetuated by busa riders. It may have been true at some point in history but has not been for several years.

Street riding is very restrictive in how it will allow a modern sport bike to utilize their abilities. I run at the top end of the intermediate group for track days, however when street riding I can stay with expert racers. These same people can run away from me on the track like I don’t even exist. There are so many things that a modern sport bike can do that you just can’t come close to pushing what they are capable of on the street.

I have been at Mid-Ohio on both a busa and a 600. I am positive that I can outrun myself with the 600 over a busa. That is as close as you can get to having the same abilities with both riders.

BooYah motherfuckers!!!

Doesn't matter. I got a Yamaha Jog I'd slide sideways into the first fucking liter bike I see and ride off in a cloud of two stroke haze. HELLLLLS YEAH!!!

With my 1/2 hockey white helmet. Fuckers.:D:D

Lizard you ride around the track looking like Jason?

How come you picked flounder to ride nicks bike.... Man thats kinda fucked up, you might have started something between those two.:bitchfight:

Ehhhh.... You might have me... It should be tried out. Let's get something started. I'd give her a shot. I bet Flounder could cut a faster lap on Nick's R6 than I could on the same year Busa...

I might have to back pedal my statement. However, I stand behind 100% on if I rode it.

What the fuck.. So now Im average.. bastard.. kick to the junk coming your way. :)