Hondas Turn

3.1cutlass

I'm really enjoying all this. In your face people who go "Honda's and Toyota's are so reliable, they will last forever"

Yeah, if airbags, steering columns, windows, brakes and accelerators aren't on your list of things you want in a car.

You really think Honda Marysville is closed today because of the snow? My money is on fear of parts failure, rust and FWD. :lol:

I'm really enjoying all this. In your face people who go "Honda's and Toyota's are so reliable, they will last forever"

Yeah, if airbags, steering columns, windows, brakes and accelerators aren't on your list of things you want in a car.

You really think Honda Marysville is closed today because of the snow? My money is on fear of parts failure, rust and FWD. :lol:

This coming from an Audi owner :rolleyes::D lol

This coming from an Audi owner :rolleyes::D lol

Yeah really, haha

No but to me all cars have about the same reliability, atleast relatively. Probably not going to have expensive HID headlights to replace on a car with Halogens. But when its the basic stuff like accelerator, brakes and steering columns...I lol.

http://blogs.sltrib.com/burger/uploaded_images/method_man_redman_how_high_001-757149.jpg

Get em!

Edited by Ramsey

All you fuckers are just nit-picking because those automakers usually aren't in the limelight as far as recalls. Some people are just pissed they drive piles.. 'just sayin.

Audi Recall:

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/10/05/audi-recalls-over-10-000-2006-2010-a3-and-tt-models-over-potenti/

GM Recall:

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2009/05/recall-alert-2010-chevrolet-camaro.html

Ford Recall:

http://www.usrecallnews.com/2009/12/nhtsa-7896.html

I would much rather have ^these recalls than a Toyota/Honda go flying out of control or an airbag sponaneously combust in my face.

(insert crass remark about spontaneously combusting into your face here)

annnnnnnd ...

LULZ.

Toyota's new slogan: Moving Forward. (Whether you like it or not.)

What should Honda's be?

Hold On, Not Done Accelerating! (because they're slow)

So HOT, they contribute to global warming! (because they catch fire)

Honda: When you're so lame, an accelerating Toyota is too much for you. (because vanilla-bland sheep can't buy Toyotas anymore)

My 03 Accord V6 had the well known 5spd Auto issue with 2nd gear. It along with a large number of 99-03 TL's was recalled for a fix to prevent failure.

That along with the many creaks and rattles in it that I had to fix myself turned my opinion of Honda.

I would agree. Every car I've owned has had "something" that was either a flaw or issue. Some minor, some major. So far the MS3 isn't bad, but there are potential issues.

All cars are junk...just sayin'. Because that is why I have a job.

438,000 includes honda and acura cars so divide that up if you wanna be picky, and the airbag isn't going to deploy for no reason, the issue is it "could" be under too much pressure if your in an accident that causes it to deploy sending out small particles/shrapnel injuring or killing someone, I've been working for acura for 14 years and never heard any stories about this situation killing someone or airbag deployment for no reason.

I have a few first-hand examples that would say otherwise. All stock, daily drivers at that.

And I can say that HONDA definitely made total garbage POS engines into 1981, at least in their motorcycles. Totally worthless! They're better now.

My numbers could be wrong, but I think the Audi sudden start issue killed 5 people, and as of a couple weeks ago toyota was up to 7.

Audi never really had a "sudden start issue", rather retarded US drivers weren't use to the pedal spacing, and mashed the gas&brake or gas when trying to stop the car.

:rolleyes: