New Sponsor - AD Farrow

Casper

Hey guys and gals. Be sure to check out our new sponsor AD Farrow.

AD Farrow is a great company who has supported motorcyclists and their families in Ohio for a long time. In fact, they were the biggest sponsor for the children's charity ride (all the money went to Children's Hospital and Flying Horse Farms) we all did last year. They are really good people.

So if I walk in and go "I'm from ohio-riders.net. I wanna buy a Buell.", do I get treated a bit nicer than the rest of the rabble?

Cuz I kinda wanna buy a Buell :D

Honestly, I doubt most of the sales people would even know yet. But I can put in touch with my contact there. He's a really nice guy. I'm sure he can point you in the right direction. I've been up there a few times before talking to anyone about sponsoring Ohio Riders, and have always been treated really well up there. It definitely wasn't what I expected.

Honestly, I doubt most of the sales people would even know yet. But I can put in touch with my contact there. He's a really nice guy. I'm sure he can point you in the right direction. I've been up there a few times before talking to anyone about sponsoring Ohio Riders, and have always been treated really well up there. It definitely wasn't what I expected.

No hurry, it'll be a while before I actually make any move on it. A...while :( I'm mostly just curious for future reference :)

Edited by Harb67

every body that works there should treat you fine. my dad works the parts counter part time. and know alomst everybody there. harley riders don't like buell's, but they really don't like the vrod. i think they would treat you better than me.

I have only been there once. That was for the helping hands charity ride. Everybody there was really cool. And yes I like a couple of the Buells.

But it changed what I thought of harleys a bit for the good.

So welcome to the new sponsor.

every body that works there should treat you fine. my dad works the parts counter part time. and know alomst everybody there. harley riders don't like buell's, but they really don't like the vrod. i think they would treat you better than me.

you are just conflicted dude everyone likes ya....:badgerrock:

I've gotta stop in there next time I'm over that way - place looks huuuge.

Not really a HD fan, but I do like looking at them and the shop looks cool.

go to the one at northstar, up on the north end of c-bus, it's super cool... and yeah it's huge, the used bikes are usually upstairs...

go to the one at northstar, up on the north end of c-bus, it's super cool... and yeah it's huge, the used bikes are usually upstairs...

That's the one I was talking about - I pass it all the time when going to Cleveland, but just never stopped.

I think AD Farrow is a good thing. This is Ohio Riders, not Ohio Sportbike Riders.

Half of the reason I joined this board is because it seem to me that most of the people on it didn't care what you ride, as long as you ride.

While I agree that there is a small portion of the Harley crowd that would snub their noses at a sportbike or a metric cruiser, I also don't think they will be joining this board anytime soon.

A good integration of cruisers and sportbikes will help narrow the gap in the differences that are between the two groups. I think it is a generational thing, sportbike riders tend to be younger, Cruiser riders tend to be older.

I also think that gap is closing.

I'm in my early thirties and ride a cruiser. I like to ride casual for hours and don't feel the need to go 110 mph, so a sportbike doesn't work me. That doesn't mean I don't like them, if I could afford it, I would have both. I think most of the cruiser guys feel the same way. The guys I hang out with all have sportbikes, and I could care less.

I think if most of us of cared less about the bike and more about the rider, the motorcycle community as a whole would benefit.

Welcome AD Farrow!

^^^^ I like how you think ^^^^

I'm in it to progress and better my skills. I'm competeive and just like anything else, If i get to the point where I'm regressing then, You will find me in the garage wrenching on them for someone else to abuse.

I Love performace based machines.

But Harley's are cool. I'm building something like this next !!!! Wooohoooo I think it is exile's creation ?

This may even handle and brake and not weigh a metric ton !

adyi9z.jpg

just a little heads up ben on one of my pages for the new sponsors ad all i got was a red x followed by ad farrow. just letting ya know. could have been on my end but the other ads are working fine. :)

anyway a sponsor is a sponsor welcome aboard!!

Glad to hear they are now a sponsor! I have had nothing but good vibes from the folks there. I ride a Honda VTX and have never been given grief when I ride in. They were our main sponsor when I did the ride from Canada to Mexico to raise money for Flying Horse Farms, of which they are a major supporter.

Kudos to both organizations!

I think AD Farrow is a good thing. This is Ohio Riders, not Ohio Sportbike Riders.

Half of the reason I joined this board is because it seem to me that most of the people on it didn't care what you ride, as long as you ride.

While I agree that there is a small portion of the Harley crowd that would snub their noses at a sportbike or a metric cruiser, I also don't think they will be joining this board anytime soon.

A good integration of cruisers and sportbikes will help narrow the gap in the differences that are between the two groups. I think it is a generational thing, sportbike riders tend to be younger, Cruiser riders tend to be older.

I also think that gap is closing.

I'm in my early thirties and ride a cruiser. I like to ride casual for hours and don't feel the need to go 110 mph, so a sportbike doesn't work me. That doesn't mean I don't like them, if I could afford it, I would have both. I think most of the cruiser guys feel the same way. The guys I hang out with all have sportbikes, and I could care less.

I think if most of us of cared less about the bike and more about the rider, the motorcycle community as a whole would benefit.

Welcome AD Farrow!

Exactly. Sure there are Harley haters on here. There are also Gixxer haters, Busa haters, well that's mainly it. Hahaha! Seriously though, this is not a sportbike rider website. This is for all motorcyclists. If you've ever been on one of our group rides, you'd know there's a good mix of bike styles and manufacturers. Hell, those who when on the Hocking ride last year know what I'm talking about. There were a shit ton of cruisers on that ride. My first bike was a cruiser. As long as you're on two wheels you're good in my book. Hell, one of the nicest people I've met from this board rides a scooter!

PS: I really like the HD Night Train. Saw one when we were up there for the children's charity ride. I would definitely rock that.

Exactly. Sure there are Harley haters on here. There are also Gixxer haters, Busa haters, well that's mainly it. Hahaha! Seriously though, this is not a sportbike rider website. This is for all motorcyclists. If you've ever been on one of our group rides, you'd know there's a good mix of bike styles and manufacturers. Hell, those who when on the Hocking ride last year know what I'm talking about. There were a shit ton of cruisers on that ride. My first bike was a cruiser. As long as you're on two wheels you're good in my book. Hell, one of the nicest people I've met from this board rides a scooter!

PS: I really like the HD Night Train. Saw one when we were up there for the children's charity ride. I would definitely rock that.

One of my good friends has a Night Train. It's a pretty sweet bike. It looks awesome too.