Dim Sum in Columbus?

AI Coupe

Have friends coming in to visit this weekend and wanted to find a decent restaurant that serves Dim Sum to take them to Sunday.

Did a search but posts were a couple years old and nothing that looks to still be open.

Any help would be appreciated. If you've been there how was it?

Thanks, Ron

Have friends coming in to visit this weekend and wanted to find a decent restaurant that serves Dim Sum to take them to Sunday.

Did a search but posts were a couple years old and nothing that looks to still be open.

Any help would be appreciated. If you've been there how was it?

Thanks, Ron

Sunflower on sawmill road by played again sports has great authentic dim sum. Try that out ive only ate there one time but it was very good.

Guest Removed
Sunflower on sawmill road by played again sports has great authentic dim sum. Try that out ive only ate there one time but it was very good.

there sister store on lazell (sp), off polaris does aswell iirc

That is where they bring you various dishes correct? Had it once in Chicago, and was a very interesting experience. Turns out I am not really the chicken foot connoisseur

Probably a side note, but anyone know the name of the soup that is just a broth with like chicken and a bunch of other random veggies?... Not a Dim Sum thing, but its killing me not remembering what I had at another place in China Town...