CR Fight Night....

Main3s

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of heavyweights...

I had a good time, lord do I need to work on some form of cardio. I was pretty gassed after 1:30, don't know if I could have gone another 2:00, even after the break. It was fun to meet you guys, and listen to Hwilli bitch about his nose :)

I would be down if it happens again, maybe I will try to get into some form of shape other than round :D

BRING IT!

Loser buys the roosters this time!

Yeah dude congrats! Due to your complete disregard for form and technique and the fact that you went balls out for 4 minutes! I think you're most disserving of the title... "CR KING OF THE RING"! It's doesn't really mean shit, cuz I'll still kick you skinny ass ;), but now you can throw it in your sig, until the next fight night ! thanks again for coming out and putting on one hell of a show!

Yeah dude congrats! Due to your complete disregard for form and technique and the fact that you went balls out for 4 minutes! I think you're most disserving of the title... "CR KING OF THE RING"! It's doesn't really mean shit, cuz I'll still kick you skinny ass ;), but now you can throw it in your sig, until the next fight night ! thanks again for coming out and putting on one hell of a show!

:lol: