CR Fight Night....

Main3s

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

you will murder me, especially since you have experience at this...if i cant find anyone else though, i guess ill give it a shot lol

ide really like odoyle to show up and fight me...ive wanted to hit him for a long ass time

you will murder me, especially since you have experience at this...if i cant find anyone else though, i guess ill give it a shot lol

ide really like odoyle to show up and fight me...ive wanted to hit him for a long ass time

I've been lifting and done no cardio since it got cold out. I'll be so winded after Chris that you'll dance circles around me. My experience is from 10 years ago btw.

Guest tbutera2112
I've been lifting and done no cardio since it got cold out. I'll be so winded after Chris that you'll dance circles around me. My experience is from 10 years ago btw.

we can make this happen...you winded should make this semi-fair haha

I've got 0 boxing experience and it's never really interested me but watching christian get beat on will be funny.

Haha! If you wanna see me get beat on, why don't you give it a shot? This old man's still got some life in him. lol However, depending on my daughter's spring break days, I may end up having to f'n miss this. I hope not, though.

I do have to agree it will still all be funny, though.

To the boxing coordinator:

Can we smoke between rounds? :D

There's probably a lot of people who want to hit me

H: 6'3"

W: 290

Exp: < 1 yr of informal MMA/BJJ, no experience with 18oz gloves.

If I can find a match, I might be down to get punched in the face a few times.

EDIT:

I've also got a buddy whos 6'1", 190, VERY minimal boxing experience who would probably be down.

Guest tbutera2112
i should be there....wasnt thinking about my piercing when i said ide go lol...if i can bring myself to take it out (it will close immediately), ill be there for sure...even though brian is going to murder me

BUMP

Reminder to all who posted originaly the fight is still on and about 2 weeks away!!! As the time comes closer let me know if still plan to attend. I'd like to be able to tell the owner of the gym how many people to expect. Thanks!

Edited by super_gtp

BUMP

Reminder to all who posted originaly the fight is still on and scheduled a Week from Friday!!! If something came up or you decided that it just wasn't for you please let me know. I'd like to be able to tell the owner of the gym how many people to expect.

Still in and working on getting ready :)