CR Fight Night....

Main3s

i might be down, turns out i am free that night.

5'10"

260lb

no experience - in or out of the ring - i think i got in one fight in hs like 8 years ago that lasted all of 1 minute, it was ghey

deffffintely out of shape, i would like to think i could run around for 2 minutes but who knows? lol

i definitely dont need to go to the hospital but i think it'd be fun to throw some punches back and forth. no kicking right?

for a mouthpiece do we just get one of those things we used in sports, that you boil and then bite down on or what?

Don't wory it's not going to get out of hand to where people will be breaking their face and going to the ER. So don't be pussy and come on out :p

And yes the mothhpiece that you boil and bite is fine.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so as it looks now going into Friday I feel 90% sure the following people will attend AND actually get in the ring…

Super_GTP

Howard

Wagner

V8Beast

rossignolboarder43

Tyler

ImYourOBGYN

BigTGun3

Big Steve?

ohmr95b

Beer30

If you’re not on the above list and serious about showing up, putting some 20oz balloons on your hands and romping around for a good time send me a PM and I’ll add you to the list. I’d like to have a solid list of serious fighters so I can somewhat match people up and give my trainer a heads up on what to expect.

Hopefully this is a fun turn out and a little change of pace for people. We’re going out after the fight so if you just want to watch the “fights” then comes hang out after that’s cool too. I’m just trying to get a decent head count so my trainer isn’t caught off guard. Well Enjoy and see you on CR FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!!!!

Edited by super_gtp

Anybody else in the 160 range?

I'll get in, but dont feel like going up against someone 4 times my size.

i would think your experience would outweigh a slight 100lb weight difference, no?

20$ to cr members thats less than 150 pounds. I have no boxing experience. Cannot be taller than 5'10.

Lock it in bitch.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1723/drunkd.jpg

see that redline above my belly button... that means i sit on the computer just as long as you do and il still fuck you up.

step up hoe

Anybody else in the 160 range?

I'll get in, but dont feel like going up against someone 4 times my size.

This might be a good match up. If that's not good I'll go a round or two with ya. I'm defiantly not going to hit you as hard as possible, I can take it slow ;)

How many people are actually fighting? I am wondering if people spectating realize these are only 5 min "bouts" and this place isnt that big.

10 people are suppose to be fighting that's 5 fights at least. So 5, 5 minute fights (with the break in between) is a good half hour of entertainment and I'm sure everyone will be there an hour/ hour and a half. (accounting for down time in between fights)

There should be enough room they have a boxing night there once a month and there has been as many as 25-30 people attend those. So if I can single handedly sellout Sullivan Brothers Gym then I'm asking to box there for FREE from now on.