CR Fight Night....

Main3s

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fist302

20$ to cr members thats less than 150 pounds. I have no boxing experience. Cannot be taller than 5'10.

Lock it in bitch.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1723/drunkd.jpg

see that redline above my belly button... that means i sit on the computer just as long as you do and il still fuck you up.

step up hoe

Edited by fist302

lol i wanna get some more people to put on the gloves. Fuck it why not?

That is the whole point :)

We can dance if you want? I am just an old man with 2 trick knees and a bad back...

It can be for the CR Fight Night Title I will even buy the belt :) We could be the co-main event for Howard vs Chris

Guest fist302
That is the whole point :)

We can dance if you want? I am just an old man with 2 trick knees and a bad back...

It can be for the CR Fight Night Title I will even buy the belt :) We could be the co-main event for Howard vs Chris

If you werent 6 freaking 1 yeah. You got way to much reach on me to make that a fair title fight. Not to mention about 50 pounds aswell :mad:

20$ to cr members thats less than 150 pounds. I have no boxing experience. Cannot be taller than 5'10.

Lock it in bitch.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1723/drunkd.jpg

see that redline above my belly button... that means i sit on the computer just as long as you do and il still fuck you up.

step up hoe

Wanna see a semi nude pic of me?

Please please please take it easy on me. In my spare time I model and its not easy being this rediculously good looking. 1 good punch to the nose and my career is over.

But seriously no one go crazy in there. Leave your egos at the door please. If you take a good punch suck it up and keep going. On the other side if someone is throwing haymakers looking for a knockout then dont show up. I'm hoping to have fun, not spend hours watching Chris clean up blood.

i might be down, turns out i am free that night.

5'10"

260lb

no experience - in or out of the ring - i think i got in one fight in hs like 8 years ago that lasted all of 1 minute, it was ghey

deffffintely out of shape, i would like to think i could run around for 2 minutes but who knows? lol

i definitely dont need to go to the hospital but i think it'd be fun to throw some punches back and forth. no kicking right?

for a mouthpiece do we just get one of those things we used in sports, that you boil and then bite down on or what?